No announcement yet.

NY Teacher, Accused Of Raping Her 16-Yr-Old Student

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
    i'm sad to sad this is very very true in society. Sometimes i see a guy with a inbetweenshe (i just made that up) that looks like a normal (even pretty) woman with hair (with very masculine features) but if you take away the hair .....looks like a man. Although i say she has masculine features, they aren't that noticable until you take away the hair because she prolly have some other striking features such as cheekbones and eyes.
    Of course there are the hyperfeminine women who even with the alien 3 ripley army hairstyle, still looks ****ing hot.

recently in this forum, i saw a guy with a girl who looked like floyd mayweather but with female hair. it kinda freaked me out.
    Yep, makeup has completely ruined the perception of what an attractive woman looks like in most of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      Yep, makeup has completely ruined the perception of what an attractive woman looks like in most of the world.
      The irony of make up is that women think they look better with it on (insecurity issues) but in actual fact, they usually they look much better natural.

Leading on from the above, another irony is that if you always wear makeup everyday then your skin gets worse and worse than in the end you really do to depend on make up cause your skin becomes totally ****ed up due to lacking oxygen.

I remember when i was 10 and i saw all the pretty girls my age it was all good and then when i started having relationships and got older then dated girls with makeup on then when it came off...holy **** man...scared the ****ing bejesus outta me..not all but a select few.

Comment

Debra Lafave, still the hottest Paedo ever:

Comment

I used to drive past that school every day.

Comment

I was definitely born at the wrong time. You never heard of these things happening when I was a kid. Now, there's a story out every week.

Comment

Manface = four thumbs down!
              Maybe she got a body, I don't see this man face.

Comment

Take away the hair and she looks like a man...
                true.

Comment

Cant rape the willing. Kid should have just kept his mouth shut and would have gotten alot more friggan kids now aday and their big mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                    I was definitely born at the wrong time. You never heard of these things happening when I was a kid. Now, there's a story out every week.
                    That's because the focus was on the men doing it lol.

It always went on. There's some female teachers with tears in they eyes right now cause they can't get their swerve on no more.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                      lol, is this the new ''thing'' now, for women to have sex with underage boys?

I went to school during the wrong period..
                      Seriously. I would consider myself a 'beneficiary' not a 'victim'.

Comment

Working...
                      X