No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell will announce his return in the next couple of days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by physiker View Post
    This is true, without or without what we saw after the punch, and genuine or an act, AA deserved an immediate DQ.

Maybe we should give Dirrell the benefit of the doubt on what he displayed after the punch.

But the "Dr. Shaw High" thing is a bit much. And they have had plenty of time to release the name of his neurologist and a bit of a report to back up Dirrell.
    i agree homie - i do think it was suspect and a "way out". but we can't be that selfish - dirrell has gotta do what's best for himself, and i think that cheap shot made him realize how his career, and his ability to make money to support his family, can end just like that.

Comment

I have been waiting to see what he would do next.

Comment

He needs to go and see a cardiologist and get his glass heart transplanted before some shatters it again and whilst he is at the hospital someone tell him to go and see The gynaecologist and to get a new set of balls

Comment

Dirrell beat Froch before Kessler did, and he was also the first to lay the blueprint for how to beat Arthur Abraham.

I for one would love to see him back in action and in the mix at 168 lbs.

Comment

Dirrell is the biggest dickhead in boxing today.

Comment

Working...
            X