Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It Still Amazes Me How Good Roy Jones Jr Looks In This Fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Still Amazes Me How Good Roy Jones Jr Looks In This Fight.

Seen this fight so many times. Roy just seems close to perfection in this fight. The speed, accuarcy, & timing of his punchers, his reflexes, he seems to know whats Woods is gonna throw before even Woods does.

And Although Woods is no world beater, he was still a good fighter. Who ended up becoming IBF World Champion, and beat Glen Johnson.

Yeah but he was really slipping at that point and I think that fight showed it.

Comment

lol I was just talking with my brother the other day when Roy Jones was on top of his game he really was super human.

Comment

he looks past prime....

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          really?????????

Comment

Not the same movement he had a few years prior... he didn't need it in this fight so it wasn't as noticeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Slapsie Maxie View Post
              really?????????
              Much more flat-footed, reflexes had slowed quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Slapsie Maxie View Post
                Seen this fight so many times. Roy just seems close to perfection in this fight. The speed, accuarcy, & timing of his punchers, his reflexes, he seems to know whats Woods is gonna throw before even Woods does.

And Although Woods is no world beater, he was still a good fighter. Who ended up becoming IBF World Champion, and beat Glen Johnson.

clinton woods is a C+ level fighter

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  how can you say that when he won every second of every minute of every round??

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
                    how can you say that when he won every second of every minute of every round??
                    I don't understand how that question makes sense. He was slowing down yet still great.

Comment

Working...
                    X