No announcement yet.

Vitali's Secret. Ukrainian Chin Strengthening Exercises

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
    You's seen the ones with the Russian nightclub bouncers ?
    I saw this before, that **** would not go down in America. As soon as there were some bouncers doing that ****, there would a someone with a gun 30 minutes later that would shoot the place up.

Guaranteed.

Comment

Russian bride Yana, loves long walks on the beach and a green card to the US

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        I saw this before, that **** would not go down in America. As soon as there were some bouncers doing that ****, there would a someone with a gun 30 minutes later that would shoot the place up.

Guaranteed.

Sad but very true !

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

Guaranteed.
          Dosent go down like that in scotland either man, be a team showing up and said bouncers would be getting ripped open, but the thing is with these clubs in russia, they are all owned by the russian mafia, now who would be stupid enough to start spraying bullets in a club owned by the russian mafia???

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            Alot of russians are in NYC as well majoirty of them are JEWISH, if your a jew living in russia you can get a free pass straight to america or israel because your jewish, sometimes alot of people get ethnic russians and russian jews mixed up.
            This is true. I'd venture a bet that most people in Russian speaking communities like Brighton Beach for example aren't actually Russians, alot being Jews and other minorities.

In the 1970's when Russia ended up allowing alot of Russian Jews to leave the Soviet Union due to International pressure they made the most of the oppertunity and released alot of the most hardened Jewish criminals from the Gulags lol Thanks USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              Is it still possible to order russian brides ? They're quite pretty wouldn't mind ordering one sometime.
              Aye mate u can man .I've seen a programme and that man some are healthy as f--k pure models man

Comment

Is it still possible to order russian brides ? They're quite pretty wouldn't mind ordering one sometime.
                Why you want to order a russian bride when you have beautiful scandanivan women at your leisure

Comment

Check this Russian chick out man .

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
                    Aye mate u can man .I've seen a programme and that man some are healthy as f--k pure models man
                    Problem is nowaday when you tell your woman to fetch you a beer they say you're a peverted scumbag (true) but a man don't need hearing this.

Russian and Thailand brides just fetch you a beer, thank you and assume the position

Long live mother russia.

Comment

lol and when you send Yana money to bring her to Denmark here is who you've really been talking with and ends up with the money

Comment

Working...
                      X