Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Marley article on Kessler's embarrassing perforamce

"Mikkel Kessler impersonator lost to Andre Ward" Michael Marley

http://tinyurl.com/ycfhz9k

excuses are like *******s. they're full or *****. or something like that. elbows?

Comment

Kessler is not that great, Calzaghe went toe 2 toe with Kessler at times and still was beating him. And then when ever Calzaghe showed movements to the straight-forward Kessler, Kessler got owned. When ever Calzaghe stayed still Kessler was able to hit him flush. Ward doesn't just stay still at all, he moves and hits, moves and hits. That is why I bet 200,000k points on Ward. If Ward wanted to lose to Kessler he'd stay still all night long, just like if Calzaghe wanted to lose to Kessler he'd stay still and show not much movements.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
        Kessler is not that great, Calzaghe went toe 2 toe with Kessler at times and still was beating him. And then when ever Calzaghe showed movements to the straight-forward Kessler, Kessler got owned. When ever Calzaghe stayed still Kessler was able to hit him flush. Ward doesn't just stay still at all, he moves and hits, moves and hits. That is why I bet 200,000k points on Ward. If Ward wanted to lose to Kessler he'd stay still all night long, just like if Calzaghe wanted to lose to Kessler he'd stay still and show not much movements.
        Ward is now being vastly overrated. Kessler isn't as bad as he was that night, he looks like one of those Euro fighters that mentally falls apart when fighting abroad in America. I think he would have won fighting in Europe, because I find it impossible that the Kessler who turned up against Warde would have won a 12 round shutout against Librado Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by TmZaclk View Post
          Ward is now being vastly overrated. Kessler isn't as bad as he was that night, he looks like one of those Euro fighters that mentally falls apart when fighting abroad in America. I think he would have won fighting in Europe, because I find it impossible that the Kessler who turned up against Warde would have won a 12 round shutout against Librado Andrade.
          Andrade isn't that good, neither is Bute. Well, Bute has gotten much better and so has Andrade. If Andrade had a rematch against Kessler, he'd probably beat him now. Kessler is a joke, while other fighters improve, he stays the same straight-forward kind of style. Wow, its so hard to beat someone who just comes forward in straight lines!!! Not!!! Show them movements and hit them like their your *****. You europeans overrated Kessler, Americans knew the truth about him. Kessler is Lacy 2.0. Not much of an improvement from Lacy 1.0!

Comment

The real Kessler showed up.

A superior fighter with the right style to make him look bad did as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
              Andrade isn't that good, neither is Bute. Well, Bute has gotten much better and so has Andrade. If Andrade had a rematch against Kessler, he'd probably beat him now. Kessler is a joke, while other fighters improve, he stays the same straight-forward kind of style. Wow, its so hard to beat someone who just comes forward in straight lines!!! Not!!! Show them movements and hit them like their your *****. You europeans overrated Kessler, Americans knew the truth about him. Kessler is Lacy 2.0. Not much of an improvement from Lacy 1.0!
              Don't be mad, Kessler won 12 rounds , all 12 rounds against Andrade, it was the last time I saw him fight on HBO. Andrade is a tough guy who was robbed by the hometown ref after knocking down Bute for 12 seconds in Canada.
              No way does the Kessler who turned up against Warde beat Andrade in a shutout like he did in 2007. Either Kessler has become ****e since 2007 or he had a off night fighting abroad.

Comment

god andre ward dick riding needs 2 stop ... taylor gonna spank his ass

Comment

What do you expect? Isn't Marley Kessler's US agent? His opinion on the fight isn't worth a thing.

Kessler just couldn't deal with Ward, much like he couldn't deal with Calzaghe. He can still beat the likes of Carl Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                    god andre ward dick riding needs 2 stop ... taylor gonna spank his ass

Taylor's shot to hell ass can't spank Ward's spit bucket.

Comment

Working...
                    X