No announcement yet.

KHAN V BARRERA fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHAN V BARRERA fight

I was disappointed in the Khan fight-Barrera didin't turn up! While Khan looked good,Barrera was just a punchbag(cut or no cut),he looked like a tired old pro going thro' the motions.For me Warren made another master stroke matching a young fighter with a past-it ex champ-as he did with Robinson,Harrison,Naz, and,to a lesser extent Calzaghe.

Although Khan's defence was better -as Jim Watt never ceased to tell us -he wasn't being hit,apart from the once ,when he looked shaky. The jurys still out on Amir Khan in my opinion.

Also I can't figure out how the boxing ratings have him 4 places above Bredis Prescott and how Warren reckons he's due a world title shot.

If Khan had the been the guy cut in the first round would the fight have been stopped earlier?

Bernard Dunne has just won a world title after being knocked out in 56 seconds a few fights ago,Warren obviously thinks the same.(providing he gives Prescott a body swerve!)

Originally posted by shuggt View Post
    I was disappointed in the Khan fight-Barrera didin't turn up! While Khan looked good,Barrera was just a punchbag(cut or no cut),he looked like a tired old pro going thro' the motions.For me Warren made another master stroke matching a young fighter with a past-it ex champ-as he did with Robinson,Harrison,Naz, and,to a lesser extent Calzaghe.

Although Khan's defence was better -as Jim Watt never ceased to tell us -he wasn't being hit,apart from the once ,when he looked shaky. The jurys still out on Amir Khan in my opinion.

Also I can't figure out how the boxing ratings have him 4 places above Bredis Prescott and how Warren reckons he's due a world title shot.

If Khan had the been the guy cut in the first round would the fight have been stopped earlier?

Bernard Dunne has just won a world title after being knocked out in 56 seconds a few fights ago,Warren obviously thinks the same.(providing he gives Prescott a body swerve!)
    dunne is not chinny! he wasnt koed in the same fashion as khan.. didnt go all rubbery like khan! dunne got knocked down 3 times by cordoba! but the son a ***** got back up and beat the **** out of him! cordoba then went to hospital on a strecther... the day khan pulls something like that i will stop wacthing boxing because i dont have a clue what im on about...

Comment

= wba world bantem weight champ! amir khan = chinny contender...

Comment

Your an idiot that just comes to this site to take fights from our video section, plus you think Dariusz Michalczewski would have beat Jones.

I just don't understand some people.

Comment

Barrera would have been schooled anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
            dunne is not chinny! he wasnt koed in the same fashion as khan.. didnt go all rubbery like khan! dunne got knocked down 3 times by cordoba! but the son a ***** got back up and beat the **** out of him! cordoba then went to hospital on a strecther... the day khan pulls something like that i will stop wacthing boxing because i dont have a clue what im on about...
            Actually mate, your wrong.

Dunne got blasted out in the first round by Kiko Martinez, legs all over the place only a few fights ago....

Comment

Originally posted by ellwise69 View Post
              Actually mate, your wrong.

Dunne got blasted out in the first round by Kiko Martinez, legs all over the place only a few fights ago....
              no where near as bad as amir khan! ill tell you what if amir khan beats his next oppenent be it presscott or a ranked contender i will give you all my points and retire from this site for good....

Comment

does any 1 want to take that bet?

Comment

ill tell you what if amir khan beats his next oppenent be it presscott or a ranked contender i will give you all my points and retire from this site for good....
                  you can leave now with honor and dignity instead of being humiliated and laughed at afterwards.
                  and why would you leave if khan makes such an improvement? cause you hate asians in general and pakis especially, too much to stomach I guess for a racist pig

Comment

Are you some sort of spastic? 3" gash, 32 stitches, blind in one eye, ring any bells? The fight was a farse you ****ing moron, of course Khan looked good and so would you if you were fighting someone with that sort of injury

Comment

Working...
                    X