Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forbes on Facebook: Mosley still a HOF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forbes on Facebook: Mosley still a HOF?

Steve forbes - I have a serious question for everyone, think before you answer.

I think we all agree Mosley is a hall of famer right? Okay my question: If Michael jordan won all the championships he did with the bulls (6 championships) if he said he took performance enhancing drugs for one of those championships would he be disqualified from the hall of fame?

So in other words is shane still a hall of famer because he admitted that?

Just a question i thought about, Now i think Mosley is a cool dude but what do all of you think?

N.B-This was taken from Steve forbes facebook, which he wrote 5 hours ago.. I thought we can have a discussion or opinion about the question on here..

His legacy is definitely tainted. If i had to make a decision without emotion, i would have to say NO.

But the most logical scenario is that he will have an asterick by his name noting that he acknowledged taking EPO in his career for a brief time.

Comment

Yes he is. Mosley isn't the first nor the last fighter to have used illegal substances.

Comment

I can agree that Mosley is still a HOF'er. **** Pete Rose should be in the HOF. Hell everybody in baseball that HATES Barry Bonds even admits that he was a HOF'er before any of the steroid **** or the home run record. So why not Mosley? If Molsey truly only used it for the De la Hoya fight he has to get in without a asterik. You can put asterik by that fight on his record but no his whole career.

Comment

Yes he is. No question

Comment

No, no, and no. You should never cheat to attain greater heights. I love Barry Bonds as he was one of the greatest players ever before his head turned into an SUV, but we should never reward cheaters.

Comment

No

No unless if he continues to fight to keep up with the Olympic style testing. A cheat is a cheat wether you like it or not. Think about this, If someone was trying to get a job and stole someone else work to get it and they got hired instead of you.Is that cheating? If he was busted do you think he should lose his job if you're next in line. I think so.

Great dude from what I can see but he's a dumb ass, don't cheat becasue what goes around come back around!

Comment

The question was taken from steve forbes facebook, the question has nothing to do with me....Just saying!

Comment

To those who say no, would you also then disqualify Jones, Toney and Holyfield?

Comment

Originally posted by jim jeffries View Post
                    to those who say no, would you also then disqualify jones, toney and holyfield?
                    that's a good question, although nothing was never proven in regards to holyfield i believe. But that is a good question...if we deny shane we most definitely deny them. And i don't think i can.

Comment

Working...
                    X