Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has a girl ever broke your heart? Did she leave a permanent stain on your heart?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boks 123 View Post
    There was this one time at band camp...
    back huh.........lol

Comment

TS fate when he finds true love

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ae9_1486875057

Comment

Don't trust these hoes.

Comment

I'm sorry punchr but he's my tough love:

Comment

I came in here expecting a Bstreet Boys song... And Punchr puts a different one on... I'm outta here...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              I'm sorry punchr but he's my tough love:

I always loved that lil slap he catches him with quick at 6 seconds

Don Vito Corleone is the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

Has a women ever done you dirty and broke your heart?

How did you cope?

Does she still have your heart and soul?

Has no other woman been able to teach you how to love again?

Did your subsequent girlfriend(s) try to break through the walls that you built up?

BERNIE'S CORNER, RomanReigns, paulf, Thraxox, JimRaynor, Beercules, PACnPBFsuck, Straight Up, Mike D, Dixie Normis, flipbjefrox, buddah_belly, Underboss, jchavez12345, Dinamita 03, jsmith_tsu, antrecasner, bobbydiaz, Furn, Left Hook Tua, RenegÄde, Señor970, Tomjas, Phenom, Lgmachine, PF Rudyo
                I honestly lost it when I saw this . This is probably one the funniest troll accounts I've seen on this site.
                Last edited by Dixie Normis; 02-14-2017, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Of course. No big deal. Sucked big time - real bad - for awhile. But like everything time (and friends and new experiences) helped a lot.

Take things a day at a time when this **** hits the fan because goddamn it hurts like nothing else. It changes you and you become a different (not better or worse, just different) person because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie Normis View Post
                    I honestly lost it when I saw this . This is probably one the funniest troll accounts I've seen on this site.
                    Who hurt you?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                      constantly where I live the more a woman can hurt your feelings and visibly make you upset the more she feels better about herself

Its like the to do thing for gathering ego esteem in my town, savage emotionally

Makes you strong and cold though which is a very good thing, shame it takes SO LONG to get to get to being strong/cold

Comment

Working...
                      X