No announcement yet.

Lets Be Honest Christians and Muslim will never Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Sorry Atheist is not an option because currently there is no country in the world as of the momment where its majority atheist
    thats not true, the majority of people in sweden are atheist and agnostic for instance. denmark and vietnam too.

ppl exagerate the amount of muslim refugees who are in sweden tremendously, its not that there are so many but that they are placed very unevenly around the country. making certain parts seem full of muslims while others are basically empty of them.

also most swedes are part of the swedish church, but thats kind of a scam. you become part of the church automatically when you are born and have to send in a form to get out. most parents dont bother doing this and even fewer do it themselves when turning 18. so a lot of peope are registered in the church but the majority of them arent believers.

the person in question only pays a very small tax thats barely noticable for being part of it, which however turns into big money for the church when combined.

Originally posted by Dixie Normis View Post
    As an atheist, I am pretty sure living in a muslim majority nation would be my death sentence. Living in a christian majority nation would be much safer. The worst thing I could imagine in a christian country would be getting hounded by good christians trying to convert me and show me "the right path" to Jesus and all that other good stuff. That may be annoying but its nothing compared to having your life threatened every day by angry muslims.
    you shouldnt believe the image of muslims perpetrated by american propaganda.

yes, there are muslims who fit your description, even entire countries where an atheist would be at risk. but the vast majority of muslims and muslim countries are not like that.

the notion that living in a predominantly muslim country would always or even more often than not put an atheist at risk is nonsense.

living in algeria, egypt, senegal, tunisia, turkey and many more countries with over 90% muslims you would be at no more risk than anywhere else as an atheist.

the crazy ones are the exception to the rule. most muslims mind their own business and terrorism can strike anywhere regardless of the countries majority religion.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      thats not true, the majority of people in sweden are atheist and agnostic for instance. denmark and vietnam too.

ppl exagerate the amount of muslim refugees who are in sweden tremendously, its not that there are so many but that they are placed very unevenly around the country. making certain parts seem full of muslims while others are basically empty of them.

also most swedes are part of the swedish church, but thats kind of a scam. you become part of the church automatically when you are born and have to send in a form to get out. most parents dont bother doing this and even fewer do it themselves when turning 18. so a lot of peope are registered in the church but the majority of them arent believers.

the person in question only pays a very small tax thats barely noticable for being part of it, which however turns into big money for the church when combined.

yes, there are muslims who fit your description, even entire countries where an atheist would be at risk. but the vast majority of muslims and muslim countries are not like that.

the notion that living in a predominantly muslim country would always or even more often than not put an atheist at risk is nonsense.

living in algeria, egypt, senegal, tunisia, turkey and many more countries with over 90% muslims you would be at no more risk than anywhere else as an atheist.

the crazy ones are the exception to the rule. most muslims mind their own business and terrorism can strike anywhere regardless of the countries majority religion.
      I don't view all Muslims as the media portrays them. In fact, I absolutely hate the US media and would gladly see most of the US "journalists" beaten by mobs and imprisoned for their divisive propaganda. I have many turkish friends here in germany and met friends in Iraq and around Europe who are Muslim and many of them are good people. But you saying I would be at no more risk in the middle east than anywhere else is nonsense when you take into account blasphemy laws alone. 14 out of 20 Muslim majority countries have laws against blasphemy, so simply speaking out that you are atheist actually would put you at a greater risk there not only from the law but from other muslims who arent as tolerant as others. If you are an atheist who basically keeps it a secret over there , then you're probably good to go. Saying you're an atheist in America isn't going to get much of a reaction at all.

Comment

Buddhist but I don't want to move anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie Normis View Post
          I don't view all Muslims as the media portrays them. In fact, I absolutely hate the US media and would gladly see most of the US "journalists" beaten by mobs and imprisoned for their divisive propaganda. I have many turkish friends here in germany and met friends in Iraq and around Europe who are Muslim and many of them are good people. But you saying I would be at no more risk in the middle east than anywhere else is nonsense when you take into account blasphemy laws alone. 14 out of 20 Muslim majority countries have laws against blasphemy, so simply speaking out that you are atheist actually would put you at a greater risk there not only from the law but from other muslims who arent as tolerant as others. If you are an atheist who basically keeps it a secret over there , then you're probably good to go. Saying you're an atheist in America isn't going to get much of a reaction at all.
          if you read my post more carefully you would realize i didnt mention a single country from the middle east.

like i said, there are muslim countries where i wouldnt go myself being that i am an atheist as well. but there are many i would have no problem visiting too. where your atheist beliefs would get treated no differently than in america or any other predominantly christian country.

im so tired of minorities being represented, or judged rather, by the worst of our kind. including those minorities i dont belong to myself.

Comment

i dont know about that
            because i cant recall the last time i heard of the term "Christian Terrorist"
            while we have "Islamic Terrorist" blowing up.

Comment

You are BULL****ting! Muslim and ISlam is the worst thing for human consumption!. I suggest for you to go and READ the QURAN, hadith,sira and others about Islam.
              then come back.....

Comment

get rid of both, problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  get rid of both, problem solved
                  how u gonna do that?

u gonna do it hitler style?

Comment

Irreligion in Egypt is uncommon among Egyptians, as Islam is the predominant faith.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8] It is difficult to quantify the number of atheists or agnostics in Egypt, as they are not officially counted in the census of the country.[9][10] There is a great stigma attached to being an atheist in Egypt, so many Egyptian atheists communicate with each other via the internet.[11] According to a 2010 Pew Research poll, 84% of Egyptian Muslims polled supported the death penalty for those who leave the Muslim religion.[12] In December 2014 Dar al-Ifta, a government-affiliated Islamic centre of education and jurisprudence, claimed that there are 866 atheists in Egypt, which amounts to 0.001% of the population.[13] In November 2013, it was estimated that up to 3 million Egyptians were atheists.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X