Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather is Not Impressed With McGregor's Popularity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    .... Perhaps?

I don't know any other athlete with 14+ million followers yet is lucky to break 50k likes on a photo. Do you?
    Nope.

If he gets only 50k likes on a photo how many of his followers do you think are legit?

Comment

Originally posted by lacedup View Post
      Absolutely embarrassing.

What ppv no did mayweather do in his last fight? What did mcgregor do in his last fight?

Case closed.

Look at my post - i said current popularity.
      didnt conor mctapout just lose to a bum with 10 losses last year??? What was that his 3rd loss????? What did he make his last fight $3 million?? Hahahah thats why he is doing commercials for horse races??? Hahahahahaha.... Need those extra pennies huh??? What a sad joke you and your daddy mctapout are hahahah....
      I guess those jockey videos are for extra money for the new baby coming....... All those instagram likes are notpaying the bills huh?? Hahahahahahaha..... Andre berto made $4 million to fight floyd hahahahahahah....... Andre berto made a bigger purse than anything mctapoout has ever made in his life lmfaoooooooooo......

Tell conor to call berto for a loan instead being a joke jockey for a few extra dollars

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
        Nope.

If he gets only 50k likes on a photo how many of his followers do you think are legit?
        Exactly...

Important to look at engagement over followers. Floyd's posts get far fewer likes/comments than Conor's and his follower to engagement rate is pretty low in general.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was paying for a large portion of his followers.

I'm a Floyd fan too, in a boxing sense. Just wish the guy could be a little more organic and a little less obsessed with how he comes across.

No doubt Conor is more popular with the general, worldwide public at the moment.
        Last edited by PugilisticPen; 01-13-2017, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
          didnt conor mctapout just lose to a bum with 10 losses last year??? What was that his 3rd loss????? What did he make his last fight $3 million?? Hahahah thats why he is doing commercials for horse races??? Hahahahahaha.... Need those extra pennies huh??? What a sad joke you and your daddy mctapout are hahahah....
          I guess those jockey videos are for extra money for the new baby coming....... All those instagram likes are notpaying the bills huh?? Hahahahahahaha..... Andre berto made $4 million to fight floyd hahahahahahah....... Andre berto made a bigger purse than anything mctapoout has ever made in his life lmfaoooooooooo......

Tell conor to call berto for a loan instead being a joke jockey for a few extra dollars
          He might have made 3mil fixed, but ended up with 15+ after PPV cut.

As for the rest of your post, it's clear what kind of intelligence I'm dealing with here.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
            Nope.

No idea, but it for sure isn't 14million as his profile says.

It's one of Floyd's little beta moves. He's the ultimate beta in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by PugilisticPen View Post
              Exactly...

Important to look at engagement over followers. Floyd's posts get far fewer likes/comments than Conor's and his follower to engagement rate is pretty low in general.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was paying for a large portion of his followers.

I'm a Floyd fan too, in a boxing sense. Just wish the guy could be a little more organic and a little less obsessed with how he comes across.

No doubt Conor is more popular with the general, worldwide public at the moment.
              Exactly the point I was making.

Comment

Originally posted by lacedup View Post
                he might have made 3mil fixed, but ended up with 15+ after ppv cut.

As for the rest of your post, it's clear what kind of intelligence i'm dealing with here.
                stop making up imaginary numbers..... No proof......

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                  stop making up imaginary numbers..... No proof......
                  https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/report-...er-fight/59499

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/nate-...ively-ufc-202/

oops
                  Last edited by LacedUp; 01-13-2017, 10:48 AM.

Comment

are you mentally slow??? These are fake numbers with no fugging source??? What is the source for these cooked up numbers????

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
                      Okay, now I know this has absolutely nothing to do with me, and I don't like to engage in online back and forth debates with haters/fanboys, but the stuff in bold is probably one of the weakest arguments for popularity ot unpopularity I've ever come across as being known doesn't equate to being popular.

Being known by millions of people, can mean you're hated by millions. Being popular could mean you're popular with a total of 7 people.
                      Sure however you wan to look at it. Still fun to ask the common person if they know certain athletes. If the popularity really gets out like so many think it does.

Comment

Working...
                      X