• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd trying to recruit her for his strip club

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Your chick must be some kind of fine to say she's alright
      In 5th grade, there was this kid who said he didn't think the consensus hottest girl in the school, who was in our class, was all that and that she was overrated, of course all the boys were shocked. I have her on FB because we were classmates for a long time (3rd to 8th grade), she's still as hot as always, her pics get 100+ likes. Point being, the kid who said that in 5th grade came out the closet years later

I'm not saying that other guy you quoted is gay doe..just saying

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        In 5th grade, there was this kid who said he didn't think the consensus hottest girl in the school, who was in our class, was all that and that she was overrated, of course all the boys were shocked. I have her on FB because we were classmates for a long time (3rd to 8th grade), she's still as hot as always, her pics get 100+ likes. Point being, the kid who said that in 5th grade came out the closet years later

He is Probably a ****sexual. Cool Story!!!

Comment

Comment

lol what in the actual fuck is happening, not only this but a lot of weird threads on the 1st page.

Comment

Degale's sister look like the kind of chick that can completely reform a man. This guy gonna be wearing wool sweaters and shyt

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Lol! Nice!

Some people also say stuff like that to be different or because they know they don't have a snow mans chance in hell with that person.

I used to say stuff like that about some of my friends girlfriends because I didn't want to admit that I was attracted to them ........when I was a teenager.....lol

Comment

....and this got what to do with boxing?

Comment

Working...
                  X