Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: I Sort of Left on Top, Boxers Are Happy To Have Me Back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer: I Sort of Left on Top, Boxers Are Happy To Have Me Back!

When Abner Mares and Jesus Cuellar step into the ring under the lights in downtown Los Angeles on Saturday night, promoter Richard Schaefer is also getting back into the action. After a two-year absence from boxing due to his departure from Golden Boy Promotions, the architect of Oscar De La Hoya's company is officially returning to the promotional game with this card under his own Ringstar Sports banner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good card..

Comment

Do they really even give a danm? I dont think i ever hear a fighter thank schaeffer like they do haymon.

Comment

Yeah Haymon's matchmaking has been too anti-fighter since Schaefer left. He's been forcing these guys to fight Rod Salka and Yuri Foreman. About time Schaefer came back so PBC can stop being so hard and demanding on its fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          Do they really even give a danm? I dont think i ever hear a fighter thank schaeffer like they do haymon.
          They were missing a promoter that actually spoke with the media and at pressers on the PBC end

Comment

Cuellar is with ringstar? Or maybe it's mares? Or Charlo? Or Williams?...

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              They were missing a promoter that actually spoke with the media and at pressers on the PBC end
              whats the difference between him and dibella and the other promoters haymon uses?

Comment

Originally posted by boxcityusa805 View Post
                Cuellar is with ringstar? Or maybe it's mares? Or Charlo? Or Williams?...
                Mares is, what happens here is that theyre using the pbc fighters for ringstar promotions fights

Comment

Delusional dick head. You went up against Oscar and got beat down like all his opponents in his prime. Youre luck Oscar even let you back into the sport. Dick Chaffer is trippin

Comment

Slick Rick the Ruler has Returned.

Comment

Working...
                    X