Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Signs Olympian Balderas, Brother; Debuts In February

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer Signs Olympian Balderas, Brother; Debuts In February

Carlos Balderas heard what Bob Arum and Oscar De La Hoya had to say. In the end, the 2016 U.S. Olympian determined that Richard Schaefer was the appropriate promoter for the Santa Maria, California native and his older brother, Jose Balderas. Schaefer, who once ran De La Hoya's Golden Boy Promotions, announced Monday during a conference call that his new company, Ringstar Sports, has signed Carlos Balderas and Jose Balderas to promotional contracts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Congrats to richard aka the man who built golden boy....

Comment

Keep them busy Richard. Keep them busy.
      Three times a year would be good for the sport.
      Fans need fresh faces, not these one-fight-a-year fighters we have now.

Comment

great job Richard the man who screwed his BFF over for Al haymon

Comment

Does anyone know how many of the Olympic fighters have signed yet?

Comment

I'll say this Balderas is taking a risk because Schaefer has a true up start promotion.

It will be interesting to see what dates and venues both companies battle for. Oscar has 2 venues he has locked down monthly to showcase his prospects. It will interesting to see if Schaefer attempts to do the same.

Competition for talent and dates will be heated up next year on the west coast.

Comment

Just like I said, these guys are approached, but these idiots already have their minds set. Basically saying he didn't even want to listen to them.
              Schaefer is a complete snake. Balderas saying the other promoters didn't seem like they would push "his market" Like did you see what he just did to De La Hoya and who he did it for?
              Schaefer is a snake, sure, but the worst part is that he is a cuck.
              Haymon and Schaefer have the same vision and it doesn't match GB's or Top Rank's, which it should considering theirs seems to be to just win.
              (I remember him saying he would "feed" Frankie Gomez to Haymon guys like Khan, Peterson, and Ortiz due to his inactivity. These guys' hate is so irrational and blind. Like Frankie would own every single one of those guys, but I guess since the objective was to get "his" fighter to lose and not his future boyfriend's ones. He never ended up doing that I wonder why...?)

Him seeing that Haymon can't build one damn fighter from scratch and Top Rank literally shooting them out the wazoo should be enough, but these guys have their mind set and want to be a part of "the vision" that chooses signees based on superficial reasons and doesn't involve them being anything other than stepping stones.

Comment

Great to see these young prospects going pro and getting their Pro Careers underway. Very excited to see these guys as Pros!

Comment

Originally posted by elcashanilla View Post
                  great job richard the man who screwed his bff over for al haymon
                  dont forget oscarina stole canelo from his promoter in miami and also he is being sued right now in federal court for stealing david lemieux from his canadian promoter....

Oscarina is a snake herself but mexican groupies have their heads up his ass so they cant see the truth.....

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
                    Just like I said, these guys are approached, but these idiots already have their minds set. Basically saying he didn't even want to listen to them.
                    Schaefer is a complete snake. Balderas saying the other promoters didn't seem like they would push "his market" Like did you see what he just did to De La Hoya and who he did it for?
                    Schaefer is a snake, sure, but the worst part is that he is a cuck.
                    Haymon and Schaefer have the same vision and it doesn't match GB's or Top Rank's, which it should considering theirs seems to be to just win.
                    (I remember him saying he would "feed" Frankie Gomez to Haymon guys like Khan, Peterson, and Ortiz due to his inactivity. These guys' hate is so irrational and blind. Like Frankie would own every single one of those guys, but I guess since the objective was to get "his" fighter to lose and not his future boyfriend's ones. He never ended up doing that I wonder why...?)

Him seeing that Haymon can't build one damn fighter from scratch and Top Rank literally shooting them out the wazoo should be enough, but these guys have their mind set and want to be a part of "the vision" that chooses signees based on superficial reasons and doesn't involve them being anything other than stepping stones.
                    OSCARINA DE LA **** IS THE BIGGEST CUCK IN BOXING AND YOU ARE HER NUMBER ONE GROUPIE....

OSCARINA THE SNAKEY TRANNY STOLE BOTH HER TOP FIGHTERS FROM THEIR REAL PROMOTERS....

STOLE CANELO FROM HIS MIAMI PROMOTER AND STOLE DAVID LEMIEUX FROM HIS CANADAIN PROMOTER....

OH YOU CUCK GROUPIE DONT FORGET HE IS BEING SUED IN FEDERAL COURT BY LEMEIUXS PROMOTER FOR STEALING HIS FIGHTER...... SNAKEY ACTIVITIES BY THE SNAKEY TRANNY OSCARINA IT LOOKS LIKE MR CUCK GROUPIE

Comment

Working...
                    X