Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Options Lacking at 168, No Reason To Move Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gillie View Post
    Sven Ottke 2.0 is a bit of a stretch, don't you think? Ottke won a bunch of split decisions in Germany while GGG is knocking out whoever they put in front of him. I will agree with you that his level of competition has been subpar, especially with all of his hype but at least some of it has to do with him being avoided. I will admit that he hasn't tried to secure a better opponent in a heavier weight class and that has been disappointing but Sven Ottke he is not.

I agree with the bold.

"at least some of it has to do with him being avoided".....

some has, and some has not

he is making the exact same risk/reward decisions as any other fighter

more in fact

they offered Jacobs " Quillin money ", and they lied about the offer to Saunders, which was 1.5mil..... and yet, they were willing to split the pot fairly with Brook LMAO

and then, they walked away from 10mil to fight Canelo..... ?

I take back what I said earlier..... I don't think he is being avoided at all.

I think he is being a Sven Ottke.

Comment

• Abel should be Amir Khan's trainer, they are both equally delusional.

Comment

• Originally posted by ex-pacfan View Post
        Abel should be Amir Khan's trainer, they are both equally delusional.
        Wow ,you nailed it ,green send

Comment

• Originally posted by GaryMSchneider View Post
          GGG troll alert. Metho is smoking meth.
          Which part was a lie there Gary?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            When was Ward at 168 last? Like 3 years ago?
            He was at 168 when they negotiated a fight between the two or do not know about the email. Loeffler and Sanchez talking about a catch weight of 164. But you'll fight froch at 168. Freaking coward GGG

Comment

• Originally posted by EMACULATE View Post
              He was at 168 when they negotiated a fight between the two or do not know about the email. Loeffler and Sanchez talking about a catch weight of 164. But you'll fight froch at 168. Freaking coward GGG
              No he wasn't, dumb alt. He'd just fought a fat bum at 172 on BET. And there was no negotiations, Ward made a joke offer and got laughed at. Lemme remind you Froch is Wards best and only Hof scalp, except he didn't have to concede the weight and home turf like Ggg offered. Oh and while Ward was scoring 300k viewers on BET, Froch was packing 80k into Wembley, which is why he gets the concessions

Comment

• That just goes to sure how much I pay attention to his garbage mismatches.
                The only dummy here is you Canela fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
                  Canelo selling 300K PPV and selling 50,000 tickets to fight a unknown fighter is very good. I don't think you understand the the concept of business or how numbers work. And Canelo fought Liam Smith not Brook dummy.
                  I thought I was the only one that thought 300k wasn't bad at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                    I thought I was the only one that thought 300k wasn't bad at all.
                    Its good,People just cant get over Pac/Floyd are ,there wont be 1mil PPV with lower ranked fighters .

Comment

• Originally posted by EMACULATE View Post
                      canelomaidana is that you coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X