• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    "salado" beat lomachenko...

do you guys even watch boxing?
    Auto-correct.

He beat Loma? Ya don't say??? Where have I been?

Yeah no ***** he beat Lomachenko. I never said otherwise. I said he has a better resume than 97K. No where did I say Lomachenko is undefeated.

Comment

History made!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Ward DID say that he could beat a Klitschko and he also wanted (2) tuneups prior to fighting Kovalev. Since he has only gotten (1) tuneup under his belt so far, I wouldn't hold my breath on that fight happening this year.

The main argument that people use when coming at GGG is that he said 154-168 and people tend to cling on to that statement for dear life but when it comes to Ward, he can say what he wants, he is not held accountable. I think it's extremely biased and I can attribute most of it to Ward being American and GGG not being American but I know that there is also another reason as well.
        the difference is when ggg made that statement 4 years ago he was actually true to his word as he tried to fight froch and ward but was rejected. later on he made another statement saying he wants to stay at 160 but people never bring up this new and more up to date statement. ward's statement was obviously just a bunch of hot air and bluster as he never made any attempt to move up until now. if boxingscene posters were being fair they would bring up everyday how ward isn't heavyweight champ even though he chose a different path for his career which is totally fine. just like its fine when ggg wants to unify 160. unfortunately hate isn't rational.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
          Tonight was a prime example of why people dislike Golovkin. Loma thinks he's great so he moves up and fights a champ.

Golovkin thinks he's great but fights Wade because he's scared.

Comment

Pathetic attempt to try and turn two fan bases against one another. GGG and Loma are both about fighting the best in their and are elite fighters. Thats more than I can say about the one dimensional Canelo and Lara.

Comment

Working...
            X