Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Hopkins takes the GGG fight as his last one, only Pacquiao, Duran and Ali.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EMACULATE View Post
    Oscar has the best resume of any fighter if you ask me.
    You do stand up?

Comment

Pacquiao fought Clottey, Margarito, Rios and Algerie. Definetly deserves his reume to be mentioned with Hopkins, Ali, Duran etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
        Stop hating, Manny is just as good as any other legend of the sport and if TS wanted to use him to compare he's well in his right.

In honesty I believe Ali has the weaker resume of the three, but just because you're too scared to go against the grain your attack Manny. Doesn't mean you should disrespect Ali because the guy has a stellar resume for a heavyweight show respect to the best of today and yesterday.

Boxing fans need grow up.
        you should be banned for thinking Manny has a better resume than Ali. that's idiocy at it's finest

Comment

Originally posted by JStill Unbiased View Post
          Pacquiao fought Clottey, Margarito, Rios and Algerie. Definetly deserves his reume to be mentioned with Hopkins, Ali, Duran etc.

its 2016...you aint tired of hating yet, J?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            its 2016...you aint tired of hating yet, J?
            The hate will continue until Ben Simmons is in purple and gold.

Comment

Originally posted by JStill Unbiased View Post
              The hate will continue until Ben Simmons is in purple and gold.

i like Ben but i have a feeling Ingram might be a better fit

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                Pac clearly isn't on the level of the other two morales we shot when he lost to pac. Barrera wasn't at his best after a war with morales, Bradley is a good fighter but not a legend of anyone who should be listed as proof that you have fought the best he wouldn't even be favourite v Khan and Marquez beat him 3 out of 4 times looking back his resume is overrated his wins over Mosley and Dela Hoya came after the were shot and he drained cotto for that win down 2 pounds.
                sounds like excuses to me.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  What does Ward have to do with this?

I'm not Andre Ward, are you Emmanuel Pacquaio? What's this "your boy" talk about?

Did I tell you Ward has a better resume than Pac?

Get the hell out of here with your ******ed fanboy mentality and talk to me with boxing facts.

Another moron I've thankfully got on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
                    sounds like excuses to me.
                    No excuses everything I said is a fact. Morales lost to Raheem, went to war with Barrera both declined after this nothing but facts.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      i like Ben but i have a feeling Ingram might be a better fit
                      That boys nasty, im happy either way. Once the Mamba's off the books, our resurgence begins.

Comment

Working...
                      X