Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internet trolls drive former model and TV personality Charlotte Dawson to suicide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If everyone I trolled on the net killed themselves I'd be a mass murderer by now.

Even this post is a subtle troll.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexaAriza View Post
      What was the fuel the trolls used to troll her?
      Just words.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexaAriza View Post
        What was the fuel the trolls used to troll her?
        She was a judge on Australia's next top model and was a real ***** to the contestants apparently.

She then became a spokesperson for an anti bullying campaign and people got mad at her because she was such a bully on the show. That's what started the hate campaign toward her.

Then a lot of people felt she attempted suicide to get attention for her book and that if she was really suicidal she would just delete her twitter.

I guess they were wrong.

Wasn't all one way tho, she once told her followers to "please kill Bryan Boy", had someone fired and abused several other of her trolls.

She also said "New Zealand is small, nasty and vindictive. It’s a tiny, little village … a tiny country at the end of the earth.”

Which is what led to people telling her to kill herself.
        Last edited by Furn; 02-24-2014, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Those trolls need to be charged for the murder they caused

Comment

Not murder because it was not by the direct hand of another human.

I am not even sure if it was a homicide.

Laws -- specific laws -- must be written and passed for this type of crime. Ex post Facto doctrine does not permit these individuals to be prosecuted for laws not yet in existence. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
              She also said "New Zealand is small, nasty and vindictive. It’s a tiny, little village … a tiny country at the end of the earth.”
              Have to agree with that!

Comment

Working...
              X