No announcement yet.

Pettis vs Cerrone and Aldo vs Edgar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    You also made a good point here. You just reminded me Frankie's walk around weight was pretty much 155.

I also agree with Nate its almost a given that Frankie will be down. He needs to not get reckless and put pressure on smartly then take him on in the later rounds.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Steve Mazagatti is the ref for this fight I just hope he gives Frankie the benefit of the doubt because nobody can survive a beating and comeback like Frankie. I hope I don't see Steve step in unless somebody's out cold or goes limp.

Hope that judge doesn't mess it all up either.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$
      Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

You also made a good point here. You just reminded me Frankie's walk around weight was pretty much 155.

I also agree with Nate its almost a given that Frankie will be down. He needs to not get reckless and put pressure on smartly then take him on in the later rounds.

Steve Mazagatti is the ref for this fight I just hope he gives Frankie the benefit of the doubt because nobody can survive a beating and comeback like Frankie. I hope I don't see Steve step in unless somebody's out cold or goes limp.

Hope that judge doesn't mess it all up either.
      I think Steve has to be pointed out about the fact that Frankie HAS came back from a beating before. The judges is probably what worries me the most.

Comment

im like you man pettis n cerrone been fighters i label as cant miss...everytime they fight im watching...now their facing each other great matchup should of been at least the co-main event....

as for aldo-edgar im rooting for edgar dont matter how as long as he gets the w

Comment

Originally posted by $ LegenD $ View Post
          im like you man pettis n cerrone been fighters i label as cant miss...everytime they fight im watching...now their facing each other great matchup should of been at least the co-main event....

as for aldo-edgar im rooting for edgar dont matter how as long as he gets the w
          I just hope I don't find myself rooting for one over the other during the fight. I can't remember when was the last time I had 2 of my favorite fighters face each other (in boxing or MMA). This is gonna be exciting. Edgar needs to pull thru man! He needs this.

Comment

Cowboy just got destroyed!

Wouldn't be surprised if that kick broke his ribs.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
              Cowboy just got destroyed!

Wouldn't be surprised if that kick broke his ribs.
              I thought so too but afterwards it didn't look like it. It all started with that knee to the chest. Cerrone was trying to play it off but he was visibly hurt.

Comment

I got Edgar winning, his one of my favorite fighters

Comment

Working...
                X