Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac vs JMM - the defining fight of this era?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac vs JMM - the defining fight of this era?

That one true classic we needed to define this era. This one goes in the pantheon of great, great fights.

Yes. This is what great fighters do. Fight each other and leave no doubt as to who's the best. I'm a notorious JMM hater but last night he cemented his ATGness. No one, No ONE! has laid out the P4P king like that EVER in Boxing. This is monumental for the sport.

Comment

This fight also produced Fight of the year, possible Fight of the decade, KO of the year, possible KO of the decade, Fighter of the year, possible Fighter of the Decade, changing of the P4P crown, event of the year, possible upset of the year, etc.

This is what we as Boxing fans live for.

Comment

ive seen every fight in the last 10 years and this was the greatest ! so happy i witnessed it !
        true legends
        cant wait for 5
        they should put vasquez marque 5 as the undercard lol

Comment

instant all time great classic.

how many great fights has pacquiao given us?

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
            This fight also produced Fight of the year, possible Fight of the decade, KO of the year, possible KO of the decade, Fighter of the year, possible Fighter of the Decade, changing of the P4P crown, event of the year, possible upset of the year, etc.

This is what we as Boxing fans live for.
            imagine if this was on network tv !

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
              ive seen every fight in the last 10 years and this was the greatest ! so happy i witnessed it !
              true legends
              cant wait for 5
              they should put vasquez marque 5 as the undercard lol
              I was against a 5th fight between them, because last night to me was the perfect end to the whole thing, with the rightful victor emerging.

But then I think.....well, they both looked great. That was an amazing night for the sport. Should I not want them to fight again just for the sake of neatness and closure?

A 5th fight would be gigantic.

Comment

Working...
              X