No announcement yet.

I wanna see Lundy vs broner on the undercard of khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna see Lundy vs broner on the undercard of khan

what yuu think of hank lundy vs broner if broner goes to 135 this a nice fight to test out the waters

why not?
    I'd like to see lundy get KO'd..

Comment

It would be a great fight. I think Broner takes it but it will be competitive for a few rounds. I doubt broner stops lundy EARLY. I think that fight ends in a 7th round ko by Broner.

Comment

I like this fight, and I think Hank is waay faster, and has a more diverse defense...more moves...Broner can only do so much in my opinion...Hank has a glass jaw, but he only gets it tested cuz he's so aggressive...if he was more patient, he can fight the entire fight without getting hit...Broner has never really faced a top opponent besides Jason, and Perez, and he lost one of those fights...lol...Both of these guys think their Floyd, so we gonna see who knows how to make adjustments IF this fight ever happens...Broner seems more interested in picking on Arlen's Cashier's nephews...Little bitty guys he normally fights so Iunno

Comment

Broner would embarrass Bumdy.

Comment

naw fuk that I want to see Lundy get a shot at either Rios or DeMarco...the guy that Lundy "BEAT" already is getting a shot at Rios this Saturday which to me is a little Ridiculous if you think about it regardless if Abril is stepping in for Gamboa

since Rios is move to 140 after this fight, that means Lundy should be in line for the winner of DeMarco vs Thompson

Comment

Anyone that thinks Broner beat Lundy by default better think again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Anyone that thinks Broner beat Lundy by default better think again.
                i think he takes him out in 5 rounds to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                  Broner would embarrass Bumdy.
                  bump

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                    bump
                    oh hes fightin gay ass gary sykes -_-

still got broner by KO if lundy grew a pair

Comment

Working...