No announcement yet.

Dana White: "Overeem isnīt a top 10 MMA-fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
    That's the farthest thing from the truth. JDS is on Ubereem's level and this is a 50/50 fight.
    I respectfully disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      I respectfully disagree.
      It is pretty revealing though how someone can't have a differing opinion without being labeled closed minded or delusional.

Comment

It is pretty revealing though how someone can't have a differing opinion without being labeled closed minded or delusional.
        Never thought that at all. That was just my way of disagreeing with you. Of course it's just my opinion, I apologize for any misunderstanding.

Comment

I think JDS vs. Reem will be a good fight depending on the Reem that shows up. If it's the Werdum Reem I got JDS taking it. If it's the Brock Reem I see Reem winning with some Uberknees.....

Comment

Never thought that at all. That was just my way of disagreeing with you.
            LOL @ your sig....

Comment

As for this I wasnt talking about you at first till went off with your tantrum for some reason towards me, I was talking to some one else but ok, Your opinion is one thing witch we all have that is what this site is here for but as for saying close minded "Intolerant of the beliefs and opinions of others; stubbornly unreceptive to new ideas" wasnt saying anything bad to get you all mad like I said wasnt even talking to ya bro.

Never thought that at all. That was just my way of disagreeing with you. Of course it's just my opinion, I apologize for any misunderstanding.
              He wasnt talking about you it was me so no worries its tough some time to have conversations with people taking things so serious.

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
                As for this I wasnt talking about you at first till went off with your tantrum for some reason towards me, I was talking to some one else but ok, Your opinion is one thing witch we all have that is what this site is here for but as for saying close minded "Intolerant of the beliefs and opinions of others; stubbornly unreceptive to new ideas" wasnt saying anything bad to get you all mad like I said wasnt even talking to ya bro.

He wasnt talking about you it was me so no worries its tough some time to have conversations with people taking things so serious.
                I was sort of talking in general. And it's an open discussion. You spoke in general terms, to which I was responding. Everyone is calling it a 50/50 fight, and it seems like you all want people to conform to this. My opinion is what it is, and I have explained why I believe what I do. No tantrum, more so making a point.

Comment

JDS is not on Overeem's level in the striking department. All he really has is a big right hand. Overeem's been knocked out before, but he's improved as a fighter. Also, Sergei Kharitonov (the last guy to stop him on the feet) is a better boxer than JDS.

So does that makes me delusional?
                  I agree with you, this is JDS sparring against a smaller amateur boxer. Sergei and Overeem has easily the better striking.

And this is coming from a JDS fan, who I think is one of the few legitimate and deserving UFC HW fighter at the moment.

Id definately watch that fight.

Comment

That's the farthest thing from the truth. JDS is on Ubereem's level and this is a 50/50 fight.

JDS has far superior boxing than Overeem. Yes Overeem has uberknees but JDS has the best Jab in the HW division by far.
                    Wrong...

Overeem has the advantage in literally every department.

JDS can hit Overeem and KO him, but to act like he is some god is ridiculous.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X