• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by german12johnson View Post
    U still mad about Floyd whooping pac ass
    Why would I be? Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      Can someone explain to this moron that the MW division covers weights from 160lb and below, he thinks 155lb isn't MW, he is as bright as a blown globe
      aboutfkntime is a fully certified member of the Golovkin hate club. I don't know if he's got legit mental problems, or is behaving like a loyal politician - working hard to sell party policy to the electorate, even though he doesn't agree with it personally.

The GGG hate club policy on Caneloweight is that it can't be middleweight, because middleweight is 160, and Caneloweight is 155.

I've explained to him - and posted links to prove it - that the official, sanctioned weight of all Canelo's MW title fights was 160lbs.

155 was a catchweight - a separate, private agreement between Canelo and his opponents. It might have been the contracted weight, but contracted weight doesn't determine the division in a title fight - sanctioned weight determines the division - and the sanctioned weight limit for a middleweight title fight is always 160lbs.

So if GGG had signed a contract agreeing to fight Canelo for the WBC MW title at 155, then torn it up and come in at 160, the WBC would have taken no action against GGG and Canelo would have had to either fight him or give up his belt.
      Last edited by kafkod; 12-27-2017, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Good look explaining anything to that pile of sh it. He is one reason that I support the abortion of ******ed fetuses.

It frustrates me enough having to deal with him on the limited basis that I do. Just imagine how his poor mother feels...

Comment

Ya’ll being a little hard on the guy aren’t you. As much as I grow tired of his throwing Andre Ward into every anti-GGG post he types, I still gotta give the man props for his devotion and unwavering stance with his arguments. To argue with aboutfkntime, especially when it comes to GGG, one will soon realize, is like sloshing around in the mud with a pig. Sooner or later you’ll figure out he likes it.
          Merry Christmas AFT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
            Can someone explain to this moron that the MW division covers weights from 160lb and below, he thinks 155lb isn't MW, he is as bright as a blown globe
            do you know anything about cw fights???
            the 155 is the most common limit for cw fights between jmw fighters..
            maybe you dont know but mw fighters do their cws at 161 or above... mw fighters dont set the limit at 155... the mw division goes from 154.1 to 160 but it doesnt have a limit of 155.. the 155 limit is for cw fights used by jmws, those who have followed the sport long enough know this..
            i mean, khan , cotto and brook fought above 154, that doesnt mean they are legit mw fighters ...
            Last edited by icha; 12-27-2017, 11:56 AM.

Comment

hes a moron of the highest degree. absolute clown.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                Be a man and tell him yourself.

gold

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
                  Ya’ll being a little hard on the guy aren’t you. As much as I grow tired of his throwing Andre Ward into every anti-GGG post he types, I still gotta give the man props for his devotion and unwavering stance with his arguments. To argue with aboutfkntime, especially when it comes to GGG, one will soon realize, is like sloshing around in the mud with a pig. Sooner or later you’ll figure out he likes it.

thank you !

Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
                  Merry Christmas AFT!!!

you too bro !

Comment

155 is a tactical game. It's not truly MW in 2017. Grow up. We shouldn't be playing semantics games like high schoolers.

Comment

FACT: anyone who thinks that Miguel Cotto was a middleweight, is a fool

FACT: anyone who thinks that a fighter who has never weighed more than 155, is a genuine middleweight..... is a fool's fool

FACT: (and you guys REALLY need to learn this one)..... a genuine middleweight prepares to weigh 160, in order to fight a middleweight opponent..... Canelo had never done that before Golovkin.....

you goofball casual-fans need to put down your calculators, get off your fat ass, and actually learn the sport..... you talk like boxing is a video-game

if you were not aware that 155 Canelo would be better/stronger at 160, then you are stupid..... and if you WERE aware of that fact, then you simply cannot refer to 155 Canelo as a genuine middleweight..... that point is sooooo obvious, so stop the bullshht

" middleweight is 160.... this is boxing " ~ Gennady Golovkin

Comment

Working...
                      X