No announcement yet.

Can some explain this to me? Haymon/Dibella/Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killakali View Post
    I have actually worked in the music promotional business so I know more about it than you.

Spence also sat down with Matchroom. Don't act like he almost didn't sign. Haymon fighters like many others, get paid a lot more than whats on a commission sheet. If you learn the business you would know that. There are many ways fighters can get paid besides whats on the commission sheets like advances, training camp expenses, purses paid to their own personal promotional companies, etc. They are tax shelters. Foreign fighters do it all the time. I would bet you 10k right now that Spence got paid more than 1.2million for Peterson and you wouldn't take my bet because you know I am right
    Why would I bet you 10k when I said Spence got more than he what was his reported purse. But it wasn't $3.5 mil. That was a rumor started by Golden Boy when Spence didn't sign with them. Eric Gomez admitted under oath in court that he lies to the media and gives them fake stories, especially Rafael because he's "nosy".

The racist emails was Golden Boy's PR man colluding with a writer to plant fake news about Haymon in the press.

What I'm saying is all on record in a court of law. What you're saying is you ****ty take

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Why would I bet you 10k when I said Spence got more than he what was his reported purse. But it wasn't $3.5 mil. That was a rumor started by Golden Boy when Spence didn't sign with them. Eric Gomez admitted under oath in court that he lies to the media and gives them fake stories, especially Rafael because he's "nosy".

The racist emails was Golden Boy's PR man colluding with a writer to plant fake news about Haymon in the press.

What I'm saying is all on record in a court of law. What you're saying is you ****ty take
      Not all of what your saying is on record in a court of law. Your part of racist emails and Gomez lying under oath yes. By you saying that Spence got more than 1.2million and less than 3.5 million is your own lie. The part where you say GBP is the one who gave Rafael the info is nothing more than speculation.

So basically what you are saying is you have no inside info and your post s**ks d**k because it is slanted towards your biases.

Comment

Not all of what your saying is on record in a court of law. Your part of racist emails and Gomez lying under oath yes. By you saying that Spence got more than 1.2million and less than 3.5 million is your own lie. The part where you say GBP is the one who gave Rafael the info is nothing more than speculation.

So basically what you are saying is you have no inside info and your post s**ks d**k because it is slanted towards your biases.
        First of all Gomez didn't lie under oath. He admitted to lying to the media and planting fake news under oath. Gomez said he gives Rafael fakes news because Rafael is "nosy"

Court records is my inside info

Comment

ESPN does not pay for those fights. It's a time buy

That graphic doesn't prove anything lol. It isn't a time buy. GBP boxing on ESPN is a partial time buy. But those are small time fights.

ESPN pays top rank for fights, pays top rank for their vast library to show the reruns too. Educate yourself. It isn't a set amount. Even the moron WBA WBC IBF admitted that ESPN is paying Top Rank for fights.

Their isn't a set amount because there is a minimum amount of cards but each card has a different purse amount that isn't set a year ahead of time. Go to school

Comment

First of all Gomez didn't lie under oath. He admitted to lying to the media and planting fake news under oath. Gomez said he gives Rafael fakes news because Rafael is "nosy"

Court records is my inside info
            Another ****ty post. So because Gomez has lied before that means he told this lie? And Tim Smith from PBC doesn't give "fake news?" How about Arum, Duva, Hearn, etc? The truth is you are merely assuming and speculating. You have no real knowledge just like you have no knowledge on what Spence's purse was. Just know it was way more than 1.2 million. Part of it was rolled into a signing bonus to NOT sign with a promoter. Not just GBP either. Matchroom and Top Rank were after his services as well as most major promoters and why wouldn't they? A great welterweight who is a promotional free agent is a hot commodity.

Comment

That graphic doesn't prove anything lol. It isn't a time buy. GBP boxing on ESPN is a partial time buy. But those are small time fights.

ESPN pays top rank for fights, pays top rank for their vast library to show the reruns too. Educate yourself. It isn't a set amount. Even the moron WBA WBC IBF admitted that ESPN is paying Top Rank for fights.

Their isn't a set amount because there is a minimum amount of cards but each card has a different purse amount that isn't set a year ahead of time. Go to school
              So you're saying ESPN/DISNEY, a publicly traded company is hiding financial info from the public? That's illegal you know? I'm gonna contact the SEC and tell them this groundbreaking illegal information. I'll tell them my source is killakali from boxingscene

Comment

So you're saying ESPN/DISNEY, a publicly traded company is hiding financial info from the public? That's illegal you know? I'm gonna contact the SEC and tell them this groundbreaking illegal information. I'll tell them my source is killakali from boxingscene
                So look at your chart and tell me how much they pay for the Australian open, Indy car and BYU football? Tell me how it is since if it isn't on there it is illegal as you say? And when you report them tell them that Motor City Cobra is the source LMAOOOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                X