Collapse
No announcement yet.

KickAss 80's/90's Horror Movies!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only ****ed wit the 1st 2 movies really. I seen the other TV sequels on SciFi, but they was wack. Don't remember much about em. 2 was corny as a motha****a like a lotta the horror sequels are, but I liked it almost as much as part 1. Odd kinda monster that only punishes evil people.

Comment

More classic SciFi B movie comedy. Dude who played Carlton was on thre as a thug character, but he ended up cryin over the ticks killin his dog. "I said Brutus...and he wouldn't move!" lol Gravy.

Comment

Yet anotha ripoff, this one obviously a Jurassic Park biter. But it was good. They also ripped off Aliens, but the **** wit humans layin dinosaur eggs was a hilarious.

Comment

The Unnamable

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
            The Unnamable
            Wow, the one that got away. I never seen this one. Might have to break out a quick torrent download for nostalgia's sake homey.

Comment

Good ****. Loved the kid gettin pushed into the pool and eaten, and the old dude crushed in the limo. Yet anotha ripoff, this time of Jaws. But this one wasn't just cool, it actually was mildly scary the 1st time I seen it as a kid. The 1st one was anyway. Had to peep the 2nd one on SciFi just cuz I liked the 1st one, but it sucked.

Comment

wow! talk about bringing back memories!

damn! some of u guys really know your sh! t!!!!

ticks!!!!!! lol! that is something i completely forgot! didnt that have the dude from fresh prince in it?

how about mosquitos, or skeeter? there was at least one crazy mosquito movie!

and i always thought that Tremors was a CLASSIC movie!

Comment

Slick movie. Loved the reverend bein the werewolf. And the firecracker to the eye was gangsta. Only movie by Haim that was any good. And Busey was funny as the cool, drunk uncle.

Comment

and, a classic called ...

SHOCKER! a fave! great movie!!!!

a CLASSIC! u must see this if u even remotely like crazy funny horror movies!

Comment

Some I remember from my youth:

[IMG]http://www.***********.com/media/simple/1/53b019f597734f5ad122af9756176a1e.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.***********.com/media/simple/1/080566737671e6ae8105cb33b9bd4792.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.***********.com/media/simple/1/2e9c5e891d99a12984c7920f26699df9.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X