No announcement yet.

Chicago Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I saw a report that said a programme was initially started to improve kids education with after schooling. Years after when they checked the outcome of the kids, they never saw much improvement in their educational achievement but a surprising outcome was that they never went on to a life of criminality compared to others who didn't get in the programme.
    It's a quote that says "Idleness is the devil's workshop"

Me for an example.....Me sweating being sore from training or working on throwing punching at the boxing gym slowly replaced me running around doing other stuff.

Plus watever program is being used to replace street life needs to be stimulating and involve comradely. The lack of fathers and male role models create a big void that comradely fills. And gangs fills that void.

Lmao till your own comrads start robbing and setting each other up then u see how much BS those codes are

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      It's a quote that says "Idleness is the devil's workshop"

Me for an example.....Me sweating being sore from training or working on throwing punching at the boxing gym slowly replaced me running around doing other stuff.

Plus watever program is being used to replace street life needs to be stimulating and involve comradely. The lack of fathers and male role models create a big void that comradely fills. And gangs fills that void.

Lmao till your own comrads start robbing and setting each other up then u see how much BS those codes are
      Red - Indeed. That's where Chicago is at. Chicago needs more snitches but folks don't trust the cops either.

Comment

Red - Indeed. That's where Chicago is at. Chicago needs more snitches but folks don't trust the cops either.
        Not just that..... Cops be doing dumb shyt putting informants lives in danger. The way Chicago is I don't blame any square for refusing to snitch. Liable to end up on a t-shirt by the end of the week!

The whole no snitching rule got confused cuz of hip hop. Everyone even civilians refuse to snitch when that rule was supposed to be for those involved in criminal activity.

But now even if you a square the community will look down on you.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          Not just that..... Cops be doing dumb shyt putting informants lives in danger. The way Chicago is I don't blame any square for refusing to snitch. Liable to end up on a t-shirt by the end of the week!

The whole no snitching rule got confused cuz of hip hop. Everyone even civilians refuse to snitch when that rule was supposed to be for those involved in criminal activity.

But now even if you a square the community will look down on you.
          To the regular folks who think no snitching is cool. Look at how gang shootings have shut down whole blocks that used to be successful black businesses.

Some of toughest gangsters who names ring out as legends snitched when the time came.

Comment

To the regular folks who think no snitching is cool. Look at how gang shootings have shut down whole blocks that used to be successful black businesses.

Some of toughest gangsters who names ring out as legends snitched when the time came.
            Yeah but it's people who think it's not cool and people that's to scared to risk their safety.

The best example of how snitching should be dealt with.

Is on first 48 someone killed a little kid and the whole community knew so they threatened the suspects so bad they turned themselves in.

If gangs ain't gonna police their own hoods then it's wrong to expect everyone to not talk to cops imo

Comment

• A 49-year-old-man was shot in the head and killed on Saturday. It made the news on every news outlet, not just in the U.S., but around the world.

A 25-year-old woman was also shot in the head and killed on Saturday.

Guess which story you heard about?

The difference? The man was killed in Denver and the woman was killed in Chicago.

To make matter worse, the man was white and the woman was black.

Chicago sees so many shootings and murders every weekend that it doesn’t even make the news anymore. Mieya Sims was standing with a friend when she was murdered. She was taken to Chicago’s Mount Sinai Hospital where she was pronounced dead, police and the Cook County medical examiner’s office said.

Comment

Takes financing but you know Republicans aren't for such spending.
                Yeah, it’s republicans! They’re the reason why Chicago has so much violence because Chicago, and Illinois, are a republican controlled city and state.

The amount of delusion and cognitive dissonance display on here is astonishing really.

1bad65 1bad65 Vlad_ Vlad_ like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Yeah, it’s republicans! They’re the reason why Chicago has so much violence because Chicago, and Illinois, are a republican controlled city and state.

The amount of delusion and cognitive dissonance display on here is astonishing really.
                  If you think that's crazy, have you heard the one about Democrats being responsible for January 6th? No offense to the dude talking that up because we had a nice civil conversation about it, but still.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Comment

• Chicago is the new Compton. Compton and Harlem are now looking like normal neighborhoods. Chicago is like Iraq when Saddam ran it.

Comment

Working...
                      X