No announcement yet.

How many of you are married?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, but that's the plan.

I want to have at least as many kids as N8tive has, but I'm not into baby mamas and illegitimate kids. Y'all have NO idea how complicated things get in my culture when children are born out of wedlock, and all the **** we have to go through to "legitimise" the children, so to speak.

So the simplest way to avoid all that is to find a woman, tell her I'm royalty, and then force her into a loveless marriage after sabotaging the condom.

Simple.

Comment

marriage is for fools, statistically speaking (no offense).

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        marriage is for fools, statistically speaking (no offense).
        But don't you want to pass on your genes to the next generation?

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
          Nah, but that's the plan.

I want to have at least as many kids as N8tive has, but I'm not into baby mamas and illegitimate kids. Y'all have NO idea how complicated things get in my culture when children are born out of wedlock, and all the **** we have to go through to "legitimise" the children, so to speak.

So the simplest way to avoid all that is to find a woman, tell her I'm royalty, and then force her into a loveless marriage after sabotaging the condom.

Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            There was this ad that I saw a few yrs back.. Nailed my life story down to a T

Comment

Im divorced but I am back with the same woman I divorced and happier with her now than when I was married. We have 4 kids which is the best part of it all.

BUT I do agree with everyone that says to never get married, I wont do it again even though I love her, just isnt happening. Divorce laws in the USA are so pre-1950 that they really do screw men over.

And I am a Christian so it is sorta hypocritical of me to be shacking up, I still just try to treat her how I wanna be treated.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
                But don't you want to pass on your genes to the next generation?
                nope....the world isnt pure enough.

Comment

Married with no kids and not planning on having one anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
                    Im married with children..
                    That's a hot lady in your sig.

Comment

You need another poll option for guys like Maxi, Kafkod, Jubei and BogDramaShow, 'I'm a virgin and have far too much time on my hands'

Comment

Working...
                      X