Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have more 1 punch ko's in boxing today than ggg?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have more 1 punch ko's in boxing today than ggg?

GGG has rubio, geale, macklin, simon, and ishida. All 5 except for rubio have never been koed by one shot prior to facing ggg.

Nonito Donaire.

Yamanaka.

Learn about boxing mf.

Comment

Wilder

Stevenson

Smith Jr

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        GGG has rubio, geale, macklin, simon, and ishida. All 5 except for rubio have never been koed by one shot prior to facing ggg.
        GGG has more one punch KO's than that but others who also would have would include Deontay Wilder, Adonis Stevenson, Sergey Kovalev, Wladimir Klitschko....other than that I'd guess maybe Jermall Charlo and Mikey Garcia. There are probably a few more that I haven't listed.

Comment

Huh? is this a serious question? Why do posters like you make Golovkin look so bad? Just enjoy the sport and stop making ridiculous threads. Golovkin is not a 1 punch ko artist and wins by accumulation.

Comment

Originally posted by i love boxing View Post
            Huh? is this a serious question? Why do posters like you make Golovkin look so bad? Just enjoy the sport and stop making ridiculous threads. Golovkin is not a 1 punch ko artist and wins by accumulation.
            ^This. Thank you. Just enjoy The Fight Game. I like D. Wilder too, but I dont always root for the KO. He has 1 punch power (of course), but if it comes, it comes. Enjoy The Fight. Of course I like KO's, but that's not what its all about.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              Nonito Donaire.

Yamanaka.

Learn about boxing mf.
              Donaire puts his whole body into his power shots and still does not have the one punch power ggg has

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                Donaire puts his whole body into his power shots and still does not have the one punch power ggg has
                Why are ya'll acting like Golovkin is some 1 punch ko monster? He literally just fought a 147 fighter, smacked him all around the ring and the man was still standing.

Comment

Wilder for sure.

Comment

Golovkin doesn't have tremendous 1 punch power. That's never been his strength or his style. His punches are thudding and accurate, which break down opponents.

Comment

Working...
                    X