• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Columbia without no doubt!

Comment

eastern euros
      south ams
      japs

none of them age well, doe. by the time they reach 30, they look 70.

Comment

I dont know how to post pics here but you guys need to check out the full blood australian aboriginal women....there is nothing like them

Comment

Eastern Euros which included russian then Arabs.

Comment

Colombian women, they are so ****ing FINE. So much variety, european, afro, indigenous, lots of mixing.

I'm not really attracted to black girls due to the fact that 80% of them are practically bald and wear weaves, don't like afros either, don't like short hair in general. But afro colombians are usually mixed with euro or native genes and get nice long hair

Romanian women are also gorgeous, followed by Russian women, my top 3.

Comment

Serbian woman are hot

Comment

Sub Saharan woman are probably the ugliest

Comment

Im in Europe so I see a whole bunch of different nationalities. Most Russians I have seen are ****ing smoking. Alot of Poles are also hot. Norway and Sweden also have a bunch of hot women. But my absolute favorite would have to be Croatian women. In Croatia, men are like gods and women treat them as such. Think of the exact opposite of how things are in the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    Korean girls is a good shout but about 90% of them have surgery now. It's the best surgery in the world there too and not a big deal so pretty much most people have it done. Still hot though, my girlfriend is Korean and we go to Korea quite often and there's an incredible amount of good looking girls. Japan has a lot of good looking girls too actually.

Germany is underrated, if anyone has been there, i'm sure you will agree there's a LOT of good looking women.

Italy has a lot, i lived in Milan for 6 months and found out Italy has a lot of good looking girls and MILF's too.

I'd say the 2 best looking girls i know are both from Chile, i need to research more though.
                    I'll agree with Germany as I used to live there, but I live in Korea now...not impressed at all. Was just having this talk the other day with some people too about how they are lacking quality girls out here

Comment

Somalia and Ethiopia

Comment

Working...
                      X