No announcement yet.

Holey shiet! I loooove CURRY!! no ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    You're nuts buddy lol, medium rare burgers are the greatest things ever. Fully cooked burgers taste like garbage in comparison. Completely dried out.
    just don't think you can kill all bacteria that way. Too much surface area.

I suppose some restaurants might sear a single piece of meat before mincing it. Some being basically none.

Most of us can handle a bit of E-Coli - so in a way go for it. But I still look at it the same way as anything raw that should be cooked. I come from an Irish background. We cook food until it gives up.

When my fiance used to order pink burgers all I would think 'so you'll eat that but you wont let me jizz on your face?'

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
      there used to be an all you can eat chinese where i lived and it got closed because the chefs were wanking in the food
      so what was the reason they closed it down?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        just don't think you can kill all bacteria that way. Too much surface area.

I suppose some restaurants might sear a single piece of meat before mincing it. Some being basically none.

Most of us can handle a bit of E-Coli - so in a way go for it. But I still look at it the same way as anything raw that should be cooked. I come from an Irish background. We cook food until it gives up.

When my fiance used to order pink burgers all I would think 'so you'll eat that but you wont let me jizz on your face?'
        Lmaoooooo Mine won't eat a medium rare burger but she loves when I jizz on her face.

Restaurants can cook burgers medium rare if they know the source of the meat and grind it themselves. The ground beef at the grocery store probably contains 20 different cows and even parts of their intestines. That's what would get us sick. But straight from the source is perfectly safe. I only recently started eating them myself in my travels because in Canada they have to be cooked well done. There is a huge difference though in flavour.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          What's your answer???

If you had to eat one, only one,

Curry that tastes like **** or **** that tastes like curry??

Choose one!!
          Curry that taste like crap...I would not know since I've never eaten crap before.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            There used to be a Chinese-Indian restaurant near me where they'd serve up a girl's dismembered torso as part of the rice dish.

It'd be there with no arms, legs or head, just poppadums stuffed in the arm holes, onion bhajis in the neck, chicken tikka in the leg holes and a couple of naan breads stuffed up her ****.

It got a five-star health rating from the local authority, which shows you how low the standards of these restaurants can be.
            Bugger off with your BS post.:*******:

Comment

Working...
            X