Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a the only one that never saw Star Wars?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. I just think its because Star wars have been around for a long time so it extends its popularity generations. Never caught my interest though

Comment

episode 4 is fun and you really appreciate the technical aspect of it when you realize it was made so long ago. They expanded the plot and characters in 5 and made a good movie which includes the famous "reveal", its a good film, but vastly overrated by the fanboys...the way they praise it, you'd think no ones ever made a sci fi film that's anything more than pretty effects until that movie...

VI is ridiculous, i still can't belive idiots praise this one and hate the prequels...as ridiculous as the character progression is in the third prequel, it has some cool action sequences.

episode I and II are worse than VI but not by much.

I think the new one will be better than episode III in terms of pure entertainment, but i already know it will give so much misguided fanservice of the kind that makes my eyes roll, that i will end up disliking it.

Comment

I seen parts here and there when it was on when someone was watfching it but I have never sat downa nd watched it all.

Comment

I bought the 2 set's on blue ray that includes all 6 movies so I can get to it sometime.

I lend it to a co-worker so he could watch them, they're brand new and I didn't even opened them, he did.

Told me he watched the first 3, I'm in no hurry and I'm not going to see TFA in theaters cause I don't really care about it.

Comment

im gonna guess that most people who have never watched a Star Wars are probably in their early 20s

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
              I've never seen Star Wars, I'm hearing all the exitement for the new movie that coming are they all really that good. Is it worth binge watching all of them.
              Start like this

OR

GO TO SOLARMOVIE NOW

BINGE!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                episode 4 is fun and you really appreciate the technical aspect of it when you realize it was made so long ago. They expanded the plot and characters in 5 and made a good movie which includes the famous "reveal", its a good film, but vastly overrated by the fanboys...the way they praise it, you'd think no ones ever made a sci fi film that's anything more than pretty effects until that movie...

VI is ridiculous, i still can't belive idiots praise this one and hate the prequels...as ridiculous as the character progression is in the third prequel, it has some cool action sequences.

episode I and II are worse than VI but not by much.

I think the new one will be better than episode III in terms of pure entertainment, but i already know it will give so much misguided fanservice of the kind that makes my eyes roll, that i will end up disliking it.
                spot on.. ep 6 was all filler.. after an hour i just skimmed it to see what happens

Comment

lol i actually will be watching a stars wars movie for the first time with a girl, tomorrow, on our first date

Comment

Never seen Star Wars or lord of the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      lol i actually will be watching a stars wars movie for the first time with a girl, tomorrow, on our first date

wear a Darth Vader suit...it'll impress the hell out of her

Comment

Working...
                      X