Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Haymon's Venture ship has started to sink

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virgin hunter is putting me to sleep when he talks.

Comment

How is PBC making money when they give away free tickets and can't get commercials for their fights?

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        How is PBC making money when they give away free tickets and can't get commercials for their fights?
        theyre not.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
          You cant judge the PBC for at least a couple years, maybe longer. Anyone stupid enough to say its already sinking ship after 1 month doesn't understand business or have much common sense for that matter.
          Losing 5 million or more on each show cannot be permitted to go on for two years or more. People want a return on their investment, not a continual drain on their resources. Rich people did not become rich by throwing their money away.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
            Losing 5 million or more on each show cannot be permitted to go on for two years or more. People want a return on their investment, not a continual drain on their resources. Rich people did not become rich by throwing their money away.
            most of their time buys are signed up through the end of the year and some into next year. They came into this knowing theyd be losing money for awhile, they'll get a payoff one day. Its not a matter of if, its a matter of how much they'll get it.

Comment

Haymon gets boxers more money and tv time for the sport of boxing on a major channel. And this guy is complaining...he's not really a "boxing fan" he's probably a certain boxers fan. You know the type, knows a boxer is scared but doesnt actually KNOW any boxers or pro athletes, but he knows.....lol

Comment

Inb4 The Big Dunn

Comment

It has people like my a few of my buddies and my dad who are casual fans watching pretty much every PBC show. They don't pay to watch on Sho or HBO so Haymon is helping get them more access. That's good IMO

Comment

I don't know but the need more sponsors , maybe a 7eleven, Hot Pockets, Post Cereal , stuff for man

Comment

white people rea;lly hate haymon lol

Comment

Working...
                      X