No announcement yet.

Whos stock went up more

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Bradley's stock stayed exactly the same. What exactly did he do to Marquez? He did nothing but walk around the ring raising his arms at the end of rounds, smiling, being active bot effective. I saw nothing there. Bradley's stock to me, is exactly where it was after Provodnikov.

Garcia's stock rose easily. He's been the underdog in almost every big fight but he keeps winning, and I mean actually winning, not no SD's.
    What the hell,Bradley has been the underdog in many of his fights as well,and guess what??He's still undefeated as well..BTW I love Garcia,but Timmy also has a better resume..Now I know Danny is still young,but your talking reckless at this point in time..

BTW Bradley won pretty much every meaningful exchange throughout the fight with Marquez,something before the fight nobody would have predicted..

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      Danny. Bradley was scared to exchange with JMM. I had the fight a draw anyways
      Not in a racist way but it's probably because you seem like your from Mexico and your obviously going to support your fighter, which I don't blame you for but dude just admit bradley took it, he wasn't "scared to exchange" he was boxing smartly

Comment

Timmy boxed smart ,
        And out smarted master mega juan.
        Most people said juan knocks him cold with a counter
        Timmy was in cruise control over a legend that was top 5 p4p

Danny beat a good fighter that a lot
        Of people knew had real ko power and was a tough out on
        The rise. Most thought danny was gonna be knocked
        Out by round 10. Danny looked swift and smooth and
        Coordinated and put on a good performance
        Over a top 20 p4p guy.

Comment