No announcement yet.

I wish the media would stop portraying being Gay as Normal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    ****sexuality IS normal. It's not common, but it is normal.

Also, playing with dolls has nothing to do with whether or not your child will be gay. How ignorant do you honestly have to be. It's 2013 not 1953, get over yourself.

If you don't like ****sexuality, then don't engage in it. It's that simple.
    ****phobia is normal too. It's common, but it's normal.

Comment

I still think the majority of people frown on ****sexuality. I know of a few gays from high school & they struggled to keep it in the closet.... It got worse when they came out. Couldn't get a job, got hacked on steady, etc... I don't know many people who actually think it is normal. My city never recognized the pride week until the last couple years... Whatever you do on your own time is nobodies business but if you want to run around openly gay that is fine but don't cry when you are discriminated against... It will always be there

Comment

Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post
        ****phobia is normal too. It's common, but it's normal.
        That's fine,hate gays, think it's immoral, preach against it, don't engage it all of that.

What's wrong is when people try to pull off intolerance and then think that the people that are against intolerance and being intolerant of the actual intolerance......lol

Dumbest logic ever.

A - I'm gay

B - I hate fukin fa6s!!!

A - You shouldn't be hateful and intolerant of me being gay.

B - You are being intolerant of my intolerance!!!
        hahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          I still think the majority of people frown on ****sexuality. I know of a few gays from high school & they struggled to keep it in the closet.... It got worse when they came out. Couldn't get a job, got hacked on steady, etc... I don't know many people who actually think it is normal. My city never recognized the pride week until the last couple years... Whatever you do on your own time is nobodies business but if you want to run around openly gay that is fine but don't cry when you are discriminated against... It will always be there
          What if you want to run around being "openly black"? Would you brush off that kind of discrimination just as easily? Or are you one of those ****phobes who believes that being gay is a choice?

Comment

When I don't like what I'm watching, I turn off the tv

I don't agree with a million things in this country/world but I've learned complaining about them doesn't get me anywhere so I just work pay my bills and live my life how I want not worrying about who's fcuking who

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                Its starting to make me sick. Media is shoving down gay propoganda down our throats.

Its ok if your a boy who wants to play with dolls, dress up like a girl, wear make up, "experiment" with other boys. Go ahead its ok. Its normal.

And if you dont accept this, its viewed as ****phobia or discrimination.
                Htown I feel you bro. There was a show actually called "The New Normal" on NBC.

Its overkill. You want to be gay fine more power to you BUT the agenda driven programming and propaganda is non stop. Im not much of a TV watcher anyway but its even pushed to kids in cartoons and thats way too far.
                Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 08-23-2013, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  When I don't like what I'm watching, I turn off the tv

I don't agree with a million things in this country/world but I've learned complaining about them doesn't get me anywhere so I just work pay my bills and live my life how I want not worrying about who's fcuking who
                  Gee. Sounds like what an adult does.

Nice to met you.

Comment

I got gay cousins and friends. I love them for who they are just dont get all fggoty around me.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I got gay cousins and friends. I love them for who they are just dont get all fggoty around me.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X