Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would these forums be like if Cotto was given the decision against PBF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would these forums be like if Cotto was given the decision against PBF?

I have a feeling the Floyd fans would be demanding Cotto return the belt

i expect about the same! except worse! why? because mayw wouldnt have been so nice about it like pacq was! and this would have just fueled his supporters! on the flip side i still would expect his full blown haters to gloat just the same as pacq full blown haters are now. but like alot of you whom dont like pacq, that had him diff winning, I myself whom doesnt care for mayw too much, woulda cried foul if they gave it to cotto. bcuz mayw won in my eyes.

Comment

If Cotto was awarded the win, i would lmfao. But seriously, Floyd won that fight clearly. Cotto did good but it wasn't enough.

Comment

Originally posted by SERVILEV View Post
        i expect about the same! except worse! why? because mayw wouldnt have been so nice about it like pacq was!
        You cannot prove this to be true at all, thus it being a completely ignorant statement

And why do you pacfans support such submissive beta behavior? Would you have congratulated a guy who just robbed you?

And Mayweather won clearly vs Cotto.

Comment

People would find a way to validate Mayweathers loss, taking away from what he has done in the ring, and his skills, and say he deserved it......Basically Boxings Big " I TOLD YOU SO..." " HE wasnt that great anyway!"

Wouldnt be that big a deal considering how many people pay to watch him lose, people dont like him as a person.....like that really matters in sports

Comment

Judging by how hard the fl0mos are trying to get Floyd out of jail, and all their crying about him dying a slow death in his cell,

Mass Suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
              Judging by how hard the fl0mos are trying to get Floyd out of jail, and all their crying about him dying a slow death in his cell,

Mass Suicide.
              That was funny about Floyd but the truth is, when your trainer and your team acknowledges you lost your last fight and suspected it was a reason why this fight didnt go your way....its because you didnt win your last fight to begin with

No fighter in history is gonna win all the close decisions

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                That was funny about Floyd but the truth is, when your trainer and your team acknowledges you lost your last fight and suspected it was a reason why this fight didnt go your way....its because you didnt win your last fight to begin with

No fighter in history is gonna win all the close decisions
                Fabricating stories isn't a good look man... I don't think Roach ever said that. He just said the last decision was controversial based on fan and media reactions and may have influenced the current decision. It's a sad day when you start believing in your own lies.

Comment

It'd be exactly the same. Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuiopy View Post
                    Fabricating stories isn't a good look man... I don't think Roach ever said that. He just said the last decision was controversial based on fan and media reactions and may have influenced the current decision. It's a sad day when you start believing in your own lies.
                    i watched the fight, scored it, saw manny's reaction and his teams reaction....Roach know he lost that fight, why would he even bring up a past decision influencing the next fight...use your brain....if he knew without a shadow of doubt why would he say bull like that

Comment

Working...
                    X