No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Shocked Chisora Did Not Spit in Haye's Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
    Vitali's legacy has taken a hit ever since he lost that inflated KO record.

Now his crowning achievement is "Giving Lewis a tough fight" A very special feat he shares with 5 other boxers.

Besides getting his face torn off, weve seen a lot of Sosnoski's, cruisers, journeymen and guys with less than 19 fights to their name. A career filled with Bums and lame injury excuses.

I hate to say it but Wlad might be the better klit afterrall
    How has his legacy taken a hit?

According to his haters, he had no legacy to lose.

Make up yur minds already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
      How has his legacy taken a hit?

According to his haters, he had no legacy to lose.

Make up yur minds already.

Wladimir still got a very good chance to go high as an ATG. But that does not depend on him,

That depends how many of the 'hype machines' turn out to be 'the real deal'.

If the likes of Mitchell Jennings etc all improve dramatically and look like world beaters. Only to be beaten by Wlad. Wladimir will go up in rankings.

I admit the Klithsckos have been shortended by being stuck in a weak era.

The point that I want to say is, THIS CURRENT VERSION OF WLAD beats 90% of the ATGS. Yes. But it is very hard to tell if Wladimir WOULD HAVE GOTTEN to this prime version he is at now if he fought in the 90's. Because in the 90's the green version of Wladimir would have been forced to fight the likes of Ruddock, Bruno, Morrison etc before he even got the bigger guys like Lewis and Holyfield.

OBVIOUSLY this version of Wladimir destroys Ruddock, Bruno, Morrison, but I'm saying if he had to 'progress' in the 90's it would have been much tougher for a pre manny steward green version of Wladimir to go through those guys

Comment

• like in the 90's

If Wladimir had lost to a sanders and a brewster within a 4-5 fight span,

he would have been 'fed' to post prison Tyson.

IN this era, he gets Manny Steward and he builds up to the prime peak that he is at now..

This version of Wlad beats Post Prison Tyson easily

but the Brewster Version of Wlad might have been koed.

So the Klitschkos are UNLUCKY to be stuck in a weak era, because it does not enhance their legacy

but they are in a way LUCKY as well, because it give Wlad time to build into the ultimate robot he is now

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          So where did I say anything about Vitaly lying? Seems you're the only liar here lil fella.
          Yeah, I didn't think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
            The point that I want to say is, THIS CURRENT VERSION OF WLAD beats 90% of the ATGS.
            But according to you, a healthy-toe Haye beats Wladimir. So to your logic, a prime Haye beats >90% of all ATGs.

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Yeah, I didn't think so.
            Can you tell me then why you added the "real" in

Helenius who had a real shoulder injury and still hasn't been able to come back.
            I'm curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              I told you if you wanted to spar with me you're welcome to come to me. I don't threaten people and I don't travel for anonymous tough guys with no intentions of actually showing up. If you did you would just come to me.

And no I'm no troll. Everything I post can be backed up. I don't make vague statements or ridiculous ones like yourself.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for you to show that post where I came outright about Vitaly. Waiting, waiting, waiting. It'll never happen just like you won't show up to "spar" me. Nobody like a coward, Mr. Invisible.
              Like I said, If I wanted to, I would upset you and show up at your house when you weren't expecting me.

The fact is that it just isn't that troubling to me to do that.

Unlike you, this is not like my life or anything. I realized that you have close 17,000 posts in 4.5 years which means that you would have to have had to post 10 times per day since joining here making you one sorry ass loser with very little life outside of the internet persona.

There's no glory in beating the piss out of somebody like you so I just moved on. Before you make some smart ass rebuttal that your ignorant brain forces you make, save it because I simply don't care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                But according to you, a healthy-toe Haye beats Wladimir. So to your logic, a prime Haye beats >90% of all ATGs.

I'm curious.

that's not what I said dude.

What I SAID IS

A HEALTHY 100% FULLY MOTIVATED, 100% fully angry ,100% fully trained, 100% fully focused, all out Joe Frazier heart, BOTH TOES FUNCTIONING

DAVID HAYE Beat Wladimir

You never even seen that version of Haye ok? A all out David Hayemaker will beat everyone not name Ali or Lewis..

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Wladimir still got a very good chance to go high as an ATG. But that does not depend on him,

That depends how many of the 'hype machines' turn out to be 'the real deal'.

If the likes of Mitchell Jennings etc all improve dramatically and look like world beaters. Only to be beaten by Wlad. Wladimir will go up in rankings.

I admit the Klithsckos have been shortended by being stuck in a weak era.

The point that I want to say is, THIS CURRENT VERSION OF WLAD beats 90% of the ATGS. Yes. But it is very hard to tell if Wladimir WOULD HAVE GOTTEN to this prime version he is at now if he fought in the 90's. Because in the 90's the green version of Wladimir would have been forced to fight the likes of Ruddock, Bruno, Morrison etc before he even got the bigger guys like Lewis and Holyfield.

OBVIOUSLY this version of Wladimir destroys Ruddock, Bruno, Morrison, but I'm saying if he had to 'progress' in the 90's it would have been much tougher for a pre manny steward green version of Wladimir to go through those guys
                  Good post and I agree with a lot of what you say there. The issue is that Vitali is still the better fighter of the two and even if his legacy will forever be linked to a later career Lewis fight, he has done a lot more than just that.

-14 title fight wins, 11 ko's in 16 title fights.
                  -2nd highest KO ratio of all time, by less than 1%.
                  -Never losing a fight at it's conclusion. (on the cards)
                  -Never been out thrown or landed.
                  -Never been down in a pro fight.
                  -Only fighter to ever return after a 4 year retirement and regain a title in his 1st fight back.

Based on those FACTS, Vitali's lecacy and HOF career is sealed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post

I'm curious.
                    It's like he just completely ignored what he wrote.

And he's not a troll. Okay.

Comment

that's not what I said dude.

What I SAID IS

A HEALTHY 100% FULLY MOTIVATED, 100% fully angry ,100% fully trained, 100% fully focused, all out Joe Frazier heart, BOTH TOES FUNCTIONING

DAVID HAYE Beat Wladimir

You never even seen that version of Haye ok? A all out David Hayemaker will beat everyone not name Ali or Lewis..

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                      Too bad that even the Haye could get clipped by something big and still go to sleep. Being that aggresive would leave a skilled fighter opportunities to counter.

Comment

Working...
                      X