No announcement yet.

this is a very...strange borderline **** video profile of Hector Camacho

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
    well not wanting to get hurt changes some people, imagine if roy jones would have gotten his block knocked off earlier in his career he could have adjusted his style a little bit and he might have finished a little stronger in his career. Camacho made the right desicion for himself to change his style, even though he ruined the chavez fight and made it nearly unwatchable.
    I get why he did it, the objective is to win and a guy should do the best he can to win even if it is not the most impressive way of fighting. I really respect that, in fact it takes a lot for a guy to really refine his style like that, most guys don't have the mental wherewithal to look in the mirror and do that sort of thing.

Most guy will just do the insane thing and keep trying to fit the square peg in the round hole even if it is apparent something needs to really change.

Comment

Not strange or ****, just the 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Small short story.

My girl works for a retinal surgery center here... she's basically the right hand woman to the DR's to whom do precision eye care and surgery.

The DR. she follows used to the work on SRLs eye..

To this day, he swears SRL was gay... just said the way dressed, acted, talked, and his manuerisms we're all extremely questionable.
        There was a rumor that Sugar Ray rubbed Johnny Gill "the right way".

Comment

***** i blame the 80's

Comment

Damn you know how much that gold chain and braclet would be today??? 50k +

Any gold price experts?

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
              There was a rumor that Sugar Ray rubbed Johnny Gill "the right way".
              probably the same time he was hanging with eddie murphy

Comment

Working...
              X