No announcement yet.

More Details on JMM's Top Rank Offer: "$5 for every PPV buy above 700K"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
    but will he be allowed to FIGHT and allowed to GO OUT AND ACTUALLY TRY TO WIN? or will he have to Cooperate...because lets be honest, that is how the last few fights look, it really didn't look to me like Mosley was trying to do ANY DAMAGE TO PACQUIAO
    Because he was scared to get KTFO.

Comment

Damn, I know Marquez ain't complaining one bit.

You gotta assume they're gonna sell this fight on the notion that Marquez is the guy who's given Pac the hardest time. Even if it just pulls a Mill, JMM is sitting nice.

Comment

but will he be allowed to FIGHT and allowed to GO OUT AND ACTUALLY TRY TO WIN? or will he have to Cooperate...because lets be honest, that is how the last few fights look, it really didn't look to me like Mosley was trying to do ANY DAMAGE TO PACQUIAO
        yeah because marquez will throw the fight.

idiot.

wtf would people throw a fight against a guy when they can make so much more if they win?

dumb.

Comment

piss drinker would have too be a fool not to accept those terms!!! but then again only a fool would drink piss !!!!!1!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Greedy Arum kicked JMM a pretty sweet deal for real. Suppose it does 1.2million PPV buys right?

that's 5 million base + $5.00/PPV buy *(1200000-700000 PPV buys)
            = $5,000,000 + ($5.00/PPV buy * 500,000 PPV buys) = $5,000,000 +$2,500,000 = $7,500,000

Not a bad offer...it will likely do better numbers that too...

Comment

yeah he will throw the fight because he doesn't want to earn $10 million in the rematch should he win...damn ***** you're a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                so if they sell 1.2 like Mosley then he gets an extra 2.5mil
                I doubt GBP can match that

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Greedy Arum kicked JMM a pretty sweet deal for real. Suppose it does 1.2million PPV buys right?

that's 5 million base + $5.00/PPV buy *(1200000-700000 PPV buys)
                  = $5,000,000 + ($5.00/PPV buy * 500,000 PPV buys) = $5,000,000 +$2,500,000 = $7,500,000

Not a bad offer...it will likely do better numbers that too...
                  I agree !!! especially since marquez hates manny !!!!! and was the last one to give manny any sort of a challenge !!!!!! i just hope that transvestite oscar doesnt **** block !!!!!!!

Comment

Nah, it's in the fight contract that guys have to let Manny beat them the **** up otherwise they don't get paid. It has nothing to do with Pac's superior speed, power, and skill shocking guys into submission (sans Margarito) in the ring. They're all fixed fights.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                      Nah, it's in the fight contract that guys have to let Manny beat them the **** up otherwise they don't get paid. It has nothing to do with Pac's superior speed, power, and skill shocking guys into submission (sans Margarito) in the ring. They're all fixed fights.

lols... *****s just got more stupid... now they are claiming pac's fights are fixed...

Comment

Working...
                      X