Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people realize how ridiculous it is to think Margarito used plaster against Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Plaster against who? In what state?

Of course it means more to them, they don't have welfare unlike here in the States.

You have every right to think but to say he's guilty in a particular fight just cause he beat YOUR boxer, doesn't make it so.
    So you're saying Mexicans are fighting for "welfare" rights in Mexico??

I don't get your point.

Comment

• Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
      So you're saying Mexicans are fighting for "welfare" rights in Mexico??

I don't get your point.
      Meaning if they don't fight/win, then they don't eat since they don't have a place that gives them foodstamps to buy food with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Meaning if they don't fight/win, then they don't eat since they don't have a place that gives them foodstamps to buy food with.
        Ahhhh. Good point I know here in America, they do get those food-stamps benefits.

Comment

Ahhhh. Good point I know here in America, they do get those food-stamps benefits.
          I know right? You Ricans have it made even better. From food tickets to welfare, to paid housing. Must be nice living off Uncle Sam.

Comment

You need a blunt man..whats your problem with Mexicans? Relax it's just entertainment. Boxing has great mexican, puerto rican, filipino, south american, etc... boxers. No need to bash each other over situations that the boxers themselves dont give two ****s about.
            Last edited by Aztekkas; 05-02-2011, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X