No announcement yet.

Pastor Cancels Koran Burning After Defense Secretary Calls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Yes but you know what, Muslims don't know what REAL anger and retribution is and I'm sure they are pushing and pushing to get to see it. Who cares how Muslims react, in this country we have a right to do whatever we want as long as it doesn't infringe on other's civil rights.
    Yes. It's the right of every american to burn a book he owns.

While this may be offensive, it's not violating anyone's rights. It pisses me off that this idiot would even consider doing something like this, but it also pisses me off that just because some Muslims threaten someone, we should back down.
    I try to not get angry because there is so much thats wrong in the world and if i let it get to me i would go around angry all the time. The world is what it is and likely it won't change anytime soon. Getting angry dosen't help me any way it only weakens me by letting other peoples actions control my emotions.

Just like I respect the fact that people can assemble peacefully in this country even for the stupidest reasons, I also respects this mans right to do this no matter who gets upset.
    Thats the American way of life. It works well in America but most likely the muslims will continiue with the Islamic way of life. If Americans want to keep their right to burn Qurans they can do that in America. The problem is that Americans are all over the world and if Quran burning Americans wan't to also be present in the middle east it will be a problem to insult Islam. Also having muslims in America will also be a problem. Burning the Quran and having good relations with muslims can't be combined. America got to choose, it's that simple.

Comment

I wonder how many of the anti-mosque demonstrators were present at the first church opening in Oklahoma after that Christian nutcase killed nearly 200 people?

Comment

Working...
      X