Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old School Boxers Physique's Compared To Current Fighters Physique's.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
    See? The only difference is in the choosing of the athletes. Yes, there are some today who are extraordinary body types but there were yesterday too.

Any evo BS is total wank and you have to be seriously daft to think evo happens across a few decades. Do you over your lifetime?
    Also it should be noted TS is comparing boxers of different races, which have different body types anyway. He should've put pictures of present day white boxers in OP. It makes for a better comparison.
    Last edited by Vadrigar.; 08-20-2010, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Rubin Carter and Dick Tiger

Ali-Patterson 2, Ali weighed 218

Great physiques

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
        Also it should be noted TS is comparing boxers of different races, which have different body types anyway. He should've put pictures of present day white boxers in OP. It makes for a better comparison.
        sooo like Like Joe

compared to the rock

compared to joe choynski

dosnt really look like anything has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
          sooo like Like Joe

compared to the rock

compared to joe choynski

dosnt really look like anything has changed.
          Exactly, .-|Akrobatic|-. is an idiot for claiming evolution. I remember you made a thread in the lounge, how did it turn out?

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
            Exactly, .-|Akrobatic|-. is an idiot for claiming evolution. I remember you made a thread in the lounge, how did it turn out?
            actually i think i lost with the new medical field of Epigenetics which is a whole bunch of scientific mumbo jumbo that i didnt feel like piking apart just to make an argument as it seems pretty legit.

Comment

Working...
            X