Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yori Boy Campas....is he punch drunk yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yori Boy Campas....is he punch drunk yet?

This guy makes the fight(news) every month or so. But this guy has been through Hell many many times before. He went in against Vargas, Trinidad, Oscar etc. He's got another fight coming soon! Jesus.

He is currenly being used as a Welcome Mat for younger, stronger up and coming fighters.

The man's nose is made of scar tissue. His eye lids are scar tissue. But he keeps going. I though Trinidad broke Campas' neck when he decked him with the semi-upper cut left hook! Trini hit followed up with more punches that broke his orbital bone.

Anyone heard him speak yet? He's gotta be as punch drunk as Camacho Sr. Right?

I spoke with him about four years ago, but couldn't understand because he doesn't speak English. I remember he was sitting in a corner of a high school gymnasium in Paterson, NJ at a club show. He was just sitting there, all alone, until I recognized him. Then all of a sudden everyone pretended that they knew who he was all along.

I saw Jorge Luis Gonzalez there as well, but he tried to pretend he wasn't him. It's hard to be incognito when you've had the same trademark hairstyle since your pro days.

Comment

Campos had a complete career, twice.

Funny story about Jorge Luis Gonzalez, Asian Sensation!

Comment

He had a few shots of Trinidad Knuckle Rum. he is punch Drunk...

Comment

"Jorge Luis Gonzales is having a bad hair life"- Larry Merchant

I don't know how people, especially celebrities, try to be inconspicuous when they clearly stand out physically from the rest. Like that idiot NBA player Olden Polynice who twice got arrested for impersonating a cop. Like there's a lot of 7 foot cops out there.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
            "Jorge Luis Gonzales is having a bad hair life"- Larry Merchant
            Everyday is a bad hairday for any dude that sports a skullet.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
              I spoke with him about four years ago, but couldn't understand because he doesn't speak English. I remember he was sitting in a corner of a high school gymnasium in Paterson, NJ at a club show. He was just sitting there, all alone, until I recognized him. Then all of a sudden everyone pretended that they knew who he was all along.
              Same thing happened to me with Livingstone Bramble at a local show one time. Great dude by the way.

Mad respect to Yori Boy. A working man's fighter, if there ever was one.

Comment

Working...
              X