FNR3 VS FNR4 nuff said

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNR3 VS FNR4 nuff said

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1212820AA5MjE7

The guy who wrote that must be a ******. Parrying and throwing haymakers must be realistic to him.

Comment

The Parrying system alone makes round 3 inferior to round 4. The major Problem round 4 has is the online, which I think EA will soon patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
        The Parrying system alone makes round 3 inferior to round 4. The major Problem round 4 has is the online, which I think EA will soon patch.
        yea single player is decent, i just think the hooks and footwork need to be sped up tons, the punches need to sound more satisfying as well.

Online is terrible because body shots drain stamina like water and clean counter don't do enough to hold someone off, nor can you move out of the way quick enough.

Comment

''Notice how the white characters in this game play better than the black characters? Why is that? This game is racist and sucks.''

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            ''Notice how the white characters in this game play better than the black characters? Why is that? This game is racist and sucks.''

That must of been Jesse Jackson.

Comment

the parrying system made the game 'easy' and 'nice' to play.. the movement in FNR3 was more fluid..

it kinda sucks balls now

Comment

can't you just block low and then wait for hier stamina to drain and then push them back? Make them set up body work again but next exxhange throw uppercuts to the head next...???

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

yeah was about to post that.

Comment

Just got this game today. I love it.. Spend almost the entire day playing it. What pisses me off is the legacy mode.. How the CPU can counter just about everything sending you into a ''I'm about to get knocked the F out'' mode instantly and at will (Which is pretty much all the time from top 20 and down) if you play on any decent lvl..

Also the signature punches seems a little useless...

Other than that
                    great game for me 8,5-9/10

The karate blocks from FN3 in gone which as someone said pretty much make this game superior.. The graphic is fantastic on HD and is seems more fluid. Better than FN3 IMO

Comment

Working...
                    X