Wladimir Klitschko's stock continues to rise

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
    Please elaborate
    Well, when a guy that Wlad or Vitali might fight looks unimpressive against someone they blew out in 2 rounds, and it is obvious that fighter would suffer the same fate, it becomes obvious that the division sucks. It makes it much easier for people to say the Klitschkos suck because they are fighting bums, which by the way I don't believe, before you start insulting me.

Comment

Kind of like when lewis knocked a prime briggs out,and vitali went the distance with an old briggs who was nothing more than a defenceless punchbag,very similar isnt it

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Well, when a guy that Wlad or Vitali might fight looks unimpressive against someone they blew out in 2 rounds, and it is obvious that fighter would suffer the same fate, it becomes obvious that the division sucks. It makes it much easier for people to say the Klitschkos suck because they are fighting bums, which by the way I don't believe, before you start insulting me.
        Why should I?

I would say that when a guy Wlad destroyed in 2 rounds 4 years, goes on to have a close match until the DQ with a young decorated amateur prospect, it means Austin wasn't as bad as they wanted us to believe when Wlad destroyed him.

Comment

Why should I?

I would say that when a guy Wlad destroyed in 2 rounds 4 years, goes on to have a close match until the DQ with a young decorated amateur prospect, it means Austin wasn't as bad as they wanted us to believe when Wlad destroyed him.
          Or it means that Solis is just a fat nobody. Which he is.

Comment

Why should I?

From experience, I know how bad it gets around here if you dare point out how bad the heavyweight division and some of the fighters the Klitschkos beat are.

See, I look at it the other way. Yet another fat, overhyped heavyweight who couldn't look impressive against a guy who was never that good and Wlad decimated 4 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
              Kind of like when lewis knocked a prime briggs out,and vitali went the distance with an old briggs who was nothing more than a defenceless punchbag,very similar isnt it
              No, it's not similar at all you moron.

Shannon Briggs: "Vitali Klitschko is the best fighter I've ever fought, he is better than Lennox Lewis and George Foreman"

Lewis went life and death with Briggs. He was badly hurt several times and almost KTFO by Briggs.

Vitali is nearly 40 and is well past his prime. He is OLDER than Briggs. Vitali dominated every second of every round and destroyed Briggs. The fight should have been stopped. Any other ref or corner would've stopped the fight. Rounds 6,7,8,9,10,12 were all 10-8 rounds. It was a massacre.
              Prime Vitali would've KO'd Briggs.

Lewis couldn't stop Levi Billups.
              Vitali KO'd Levi Billups in 2 rounds.

Lewis was brutally KTFO by Rahman.
              Wlad easily destroyed Rahman.

Lewis went life and death with Mercer and won a controversial decision.

Wlad annihilated Mercer in 6 rounds. He became the first man to knockdown and KO Mercer.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement. That's a FACT.

YOU FAIL AGAIN
              Last edited by Steelhammer2011; 12-20-2010, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                From experience, I know how bad it gets around here if you dare point out how bad the heavyweight division and some of the fighters the Klitschkos beat are.

See, I look at it the other way. Yet another fat, overhyped heavyweight who couldn't look impressive against a guy who was never that good and Wlad decimated 4 years ago.
                Of course you do, you're one of the group that likes to say this is a weak HW era, right? Lol, such posts are always look worthy. But hey, if you want to learn something, Ocham's razor, look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                  This is just to true

Comment

Solis needs to lose a massive amount of weight, the guy just doesnt seem to care.

Comment

cant wait to see him back in the ring!

Comment

Working...
                      X