Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Wants Adonis Stevenson After Nathan Cleverly Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrismart View Post
    would add to what's already a good run of opponents.
    jack is a underrated warrior with a underrated resume! He doesnt talk much maybe thats why...

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourrun View Post
      run that back with 'chunky' tho. Cleverly also needs to rematch braehmer, yeah man these guys are headed for a fall with that karma.
      chunky is still recovering from the beating jack put on him... He was in a hospital bed last week...

Comment

Originally posted by cgarcia View Post
        badou vs adonis this summer. Make it happen, please!
        both are with al haymon so im guessing it will happen!

Comment

Originally posted by .:: Jsfd26 ::. View Post
          badou jack top 5 p4p fighter.

But we know this clown is only saying this to hype up stevenson.

badou beat dirrell, degale and bute..... If someone wants to put jack in their top 10 p4p list its not that shocking.... Badou jacks resume is better than hyepjobs like lomachenko and roman martinez and ggg....

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            I only meant that he's beat guys with more natural gifts than him.
            cool..jack is solid in all departents...that means if u have a weakness he's better than u..unless you have something to cover up that weakness like adonis's left hand could do

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
              chunky is still recovering from the beating jack put on him... He was in a hospital bed last week...
              Oh word? last time I checked Jack turned down the rematch and left the division.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourrun View Post
                oh word? Last time i checked jack turned down the rematch and left the division.
                he never turned down any rematch stop lying! He said he will do the rematch if chunky the hypejob wants at 175... Jack is fighting for the wbo title against cleverly then stevenson for unification..... What is Degale doing???

Comment

badou beat dirrell, degale and bute..... If someone wants to put jack in their top 10 p4p list its not that shocking.... Badou jacks resume is better than hyepjobs like lomachenko and roman martinez and ggg....
                  He said top 5 my dood. Badou Jack is not top 5 P4P. There's an agenda behind that clown saying Jack is top 5. That's all there is to it.

Comment

he never turned down any rematch stop lying! He said he will do the rematch if chunky the hypejob wants at 175... Jack is fighting for the wbo title against cleverly then stevenson for unification..... What is Degale doing???
                    “if they can’t get it right the first time, they’re not gonna get it right the second time. Because we don’t need no second time around. '' - Floyd Mayweather

and just recently

James DeGale: Let's Make This Clear - Badou Jack is a P*ssy.

Because now they want it at 175 - but I remember the interview with Jim Grey, and the TMT was salty and wanted nothing to do with a rematch, but now that he leaves the division they want to weight bully James and maybe have him fight in America AGAIN even though James was the 'A' side the first time around and STILL is....but those are the BS politics real fighters like Chunky face...funny tho Jack should want to clear things up but hes putting conditions and obstacles in the way.

Comment

Forgot Cleverly was still about. Hopefully a good payday for him seems to me that he wants out of the sport.

Not a very good fight this

Comment

Working...
                      X