No announcement yet.

Bill Maher just one upped Tiger Woods and Kathy Griffin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
    I dont get it I never pay attention in february in history class so this is not ringing a bell?

what is a house nukka?

I heard some black people call other black people this before and they get all angry and violent and start to kill each other but I never knew why.
    There are the ones who worked the cotton fields, and the others who stayed indoors to serve the masters. Similar to the Mexicans who work the orchards, picking strawberries and oranges all day 24/7 for peanuts. And this is in 2017, not the 1900s. A lot of Mexicans working the fields these days.

Comment

I dont get it I never pay attention in february in history class so this is not ringing a bell?

what is a house nukka?

I heard some black people call other black people this before and they get all angry and violent and start to kill each other but I never knew why.
      House slave

Comment

I don't get it, what is there to get upset about?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          I don't get it, what is there to get upset about?

PC world is upset

Liberals eating each other

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
            What kind of connections are you talking about? I mean, we already know, but we're just waiting for you to muster up enough courage to say it.
            You know why I can't say who they are. The ones you get in trouble for mentioning.

You can criticize other white people, ****sexuals, blacks, Christians, Muslims, etc and get away with it. But you dare not even mention Bill Maher's group.

Maher won't lose his job.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
              You know why I can't say who they are. The ones you get in trouble for mentioning.

You can criticize other white people, ****sexuals, blacks, Christians, Muslims, etc and get away with it. But you dare not even mention Bill Maher's group.

He won't lose his job.
              Why can't you say who they are?

Comment

There are the ones who worked the cotton fields, and the others who stayed indoors to serve the masters. Similar to the Mexicans who work the orchards, picking strawberries and oranges all day 24/7 for peanuts. And this is in 2017, not the 1900s. A lot of Mexicans working the fields these days.
                Mexicans were never slaves!

Mexicans get paid a fair wage in the fields. Its a minimum wage job they have the choice to work it or dont. Its basically boils down to education. Their is no Mexicans out there on the fields working for below minimum wage.

I know tons of Mexicans nationals who cross teh border to work the fields but I also know tons who cross the border that know english and can read and write fluent in english and work at telemarketing jobs for 14/hr.

Hell I picked up my primo on wednesday at the border and took him to phoenix to party it up with me and he got fired he didnt care he just goes across the street and apply to another telemarketing job cause he fluent in english.

I know tons of Illegals Immigrants who work 15+/hr jobs in the city.

the field workers are 99% mexican nationals who have a workers permit.

Its all about what skills you posses. The fields workers are unskilled labor workers. Theirs U.S. citizens working unskilled labor jobs for minimum wage too lol.

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                House slave
                I get it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom .
                  Come on, you're not naive like some of the white cuckolds on here.
                  I've never heard of someone getting banned for simply stating the name of a religious group. Maybe if you used a racial slur or a code word like the triple parenthesis. But that's only because you'd be trying to mask it.

Does Maher have Jewish connections anyway? Is he himself Jewish?

Comment

Mexicans were never slaves!

Mexicans get paid a fair wage in the fields. Its a minimum wage job they have the choice to work it or dont. Its basically boils down to education. Their is no Mexicans out there on the fields working for below minimum wage.

I know tons of Mexicans nationals who cross teh border to work the fields but I also know tons who cross the border that know english and can read and write fluent in english and work at telemarketing jobs for 14/hr.

Hell I picked up my primo on wednesday at the border and took him to phoenix to party it up with me and he got fired he didnt care he just goes across the street and apply to another telemarketing job cause he fluent in english.

I know tons of Illegals Immigrants who work 15+/hr jobs in the city.

the field workers are 99% mexican nationals who have a workers permit.

Its all about what skills you posses. The fields workers are unskilled labor workers. Theirs U.S. citizens working unskilled labor jobs for minimum wage too lol.

I get it now.
                    Interesting. Why did your "Primo" get fired? Was he a lazy employee?

Comment

I've never heard of someone getting banned for simply stating the name of a religious group. Maybe if you used a racial slur or a code word like the triple parenthesis. But that's only because you'd be trying to mask it.

Does Maher have Jewish connections anyway? Is he himself Jewish?
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catego...Jewish_descent

Comment

Working...
                      X