This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
    I read Marca and they said Man United and Chelsea were both interested but the price by Madrid was set at 65. Where did you hear he'd sign with Man United?
    The extremely credible marca reported it from an extremely credible Colombian radio show.

United have the inside track with all Jorge Mendes players.

Comment

• http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39926264

"In my situation at a big club, I'm sacked. I'm out," said the Spaniard.

"If it is Barcelona and Bayern, you don't win and you are out. Here I have a second chance and I will try to do it better next season."

Pep rinsing City there

Comment

• Ha Pep! Pep is uncool isn't he?

When he wasn't in England he had that air of sophistication about him like he always knew the bigger picture. I don't know how to phrase it properly but when you see him in interviews he just seems like a nervous dork.

The Germans said he was weird. They're right, dude is flat out strange.

Comment

• Ibra said pep was a *****..

Rodriguez is just another good player but not one who fits in at United..

Since Fergie and more importantly david gill left United have been following the old Real Madrid/Chelsea transfer policy

Were we just buy quality players and don't really care how or if they can fit into the current system at the club

Comment

• Been let down this season by ****e finishing and possibly the worst set of fullbacks at a top 4 club ever (R.I.P Zab) has Pep.

When we've clicked we've outplayed anyone though. Still can't believe that Chelsea game at the Etihad.

Got no doubt at all he'll sign the right players this summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Ha Pep! Pep is uncool isn't he?

When he wasn't in England he had that air of sophistication about him like he always knew the bigger picture. I don't know how to phrase it properly but when you see him in interviews he just seems like a nervous dork.

The Germans said he was weird. They're right, dude is flat out strange.
              Question I had upon seeing that pic of Steve Staunton on twitter a few months ago - Did he wear that baseball cap for thew whole game?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                Question I had upon seeing that pic of Steve Staunton on twitter a few months ago - Did he wear that baseball cap for thew whole game?
                I actually don't know. I watched that game but I was 7.

All I remember is the Irish players dying out there, lol. And the Mexicans strolling about like the heat was fuck all.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  Been let down this season by ****e finishing and possibly the worst set of fullbacks at a top 4 club ever (R.I.P Zab) has Pep.

When we've clicked we've outplayed anyone though. Still can't believe that Chelsea game at the Etihad.

Got no doubt at all he'll sign the right players this summer.
                  I can't believe Jesus Navas plays for you far more than he should.

He is the new John Obi Mikel in that he is one of the biggest anomalies in football and inexplicably finds himself playing at the level he does. I think he played in that world cup final and everything.

What do you think of Raheem Sterling. Pep has made him a better player clearly but is he still what City are after

He's the sort of player that you look at as a fan of an opposition team and think City with their resources could probably just sign someone better.

Comment

• Ajaxajaxajaxajaxajaxajaxajax!....please let them sink ManU and the AHOLE Maurinho!..

Comment

• Mourinho will win it.

What is great about Conte is you never really hear about him winning this, or him winning that. Chelsea won the league managed by Conte and not Mourinho won the league with Chelsea.

Welcome change.

His face doesn't fit at United though. Too defensive. Too reactionary.

Comment

Working...
                      X