No announcement yet.

MTV's Stranded With A Million Dollars {A MUST WATCH}

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I grew up watching MTV. Back when they played videos.

I can't tell you how many house parties back then had it on as the music for the party. I haven't watched it in years, and have no plans to again.

I do wish we still had a 24-hour video channel though, and not just playing classic videos.
    MTV jams is gone?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Lmao @ MTV. People still watch that channel?
      Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Haven't watched MTV since fantasy factory was on
      Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I don't even know what channel MTV is for me
      Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      I haven't watched MTV in over 12 years.

Used to be the one of the best channels, ended up becoming the worst, well besides the E! channel and CNN.
      Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Lmaooooooooo
      Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      I grew up watching MTV. Back when they played videos.

I can't tell you how many house parties back then had it on as the music for the party. I haven't watched it in years, and have no plans to again.

I do wish we still had a 24-hour video channel though, and not just playing classic videos.
      Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      After that dear white people add I'm done with mtv
      all yall getting hanged up on the MTV thing.

Its a good show watch it,, I COMMAND YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
        all yall getting hanged up on the MTV thing.

Its a good show watch it,, I COMMAND YOU!
        I'm really not man, I watched Jersey Shore, enough said.

What I was laughing at was the whole couch thing on the island (there was a couch in the video), buying pizza, etc. It's like people with first world problems putting themselves in a situation where they need to "survive", but here's the catch, they have money to buy pizza and food and have shelter lol. It's like stranded with first world problems but on an island.

We need to survive man, let's buy pizza!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I'm really not man, I watched Jersey Shore, enough said.

What I was laughing at was the whole couch thing on the island (there was a couch in the video), buying pizza, etc. It's like people with first world problems putting themselves in a situation where they need to "survive", but here's the catch, they have money to buy pizza and food and have shelter lol. It's like stranded with first world problems but on an island.

We need to survive man, let's buy pizza!
          thats why its a good show, like crews develops.

ands it jsut insane how these people are, one guy a marine swears hes all tough but he breaks down everynight pretty much crying that he cant take it lmfao and he literally just ate a pizza early lmfao.

Comment

I like that show where they're naked and have to survive.

Comment

A must watch show on MTV...

Damned if I don't give you green for this

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                A must watch show on MTV...

Damned if I don't give you green for this
                you know it..............

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  10 weeks.

It is ******ed but its a dope ass show worth a watch.

these dudes form a crew and outcast a few memebrs, they will buy pizza and sandwhiches and tents and not let the out cast get any of it lmfao.
                  F#ck man how much money do the winners end up winning?

If you just buy a pizza a day to share among all the participants you are spending $350k of the $1M. Get two or three tents & you are at half a mill. And I'm sure there are a ton of other things that cost money or take away money from the $1M.

How do they decide what gets purchased or not purchased? I could do the time standing on my head with minimal purchases, but I might have to merk someone if I made it to the last week & someone buys $150k worth of pizzas.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    F#ck man how much money do the winners end up winning?

If you just buy a pizza a day to share among all the participants you are spending $350k of the $1M. Get two or three tents & you are at half a mill. And I'm sure there are a ton of other things that cost money or take away money from the $1M.

How do they decide what gets purchased or not purchased? I could do the time standing on my head with minimal purchases, but I might have to merk someone if I made it to the last week & someone buys $150k worth of pizzas.
                    thats show crazy. Its not over yet the finale is next week.

It majaority vote, and of course the ******* have teamed up and control the vote so they living like its vacation ordering pizzas and such, their a small group of 3 thats teh outcast that have to make their own shelter and sleep in the rain meanwhile the majority ***** sleep in tents and eat their pizza and sandwhiches which the outcast get none of, the outcast go weeks without eating and dont complain the ******* start crying and talk about quitting after a day without their pizza. But the power shift and the table turns fast when one of the outcast girl hijacks their tent lol.

Its just a fun show to watch how people will let hate take over and make decisions that will impact their future just cause they mad lmfao. one example a girl hates an other guy on the show so just to spite him he cost them 100K thats 100K that will split for all them she rather give up than do one simple thing.
                    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 04-22-2017, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Is violence allowed on this show? If I'm an outcast I'm beating someone's ass for. ****ing with my money and sleeping in tents and ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X