Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is lomachenko the slickest dude in the game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    He's better than Joshua then after 7 fights and rigondeaux?
    So Josh had had plenty of time as pro more than enough to face wlad
    Lomachenko has had a completely different type of upbringing in his professional career to Joshua, Lomachenko has had borderline pro fights way before his actual pro debut so I think you're being unfair on AJ.

Out of the two who is more talented, well It definitely seems like Lomachenko has AJ's number on that one, but Lomachenko will never reach the same stardom level that AJ can and will reach simply because It's not the easiest thing to do when you're not from a very big country, If he was American he'd be equal with AJ on hype.

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
      Call yourself slick after getting all type of hands laid on u vs a dozen loss fighter
      A fighter who fouled the **** out of him, after weighing over, and was a ww on fight night and STILL almost got beaten...by a guy in his second pro fight...tell salido to stop being a b1tch and get in the ring again. I'll give him 6 rds before lomachencho makes him quit or khtfo

Comment

Yes, 100%. Quality wins over top opposition and 2 weight world champ in 7 fights...aside from just being slick, he's top 1 or 2 p4p.

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
          Call yourself slick after getting all type of hands laid on u vs a dozen loss fighter
          This is basic bait

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          A fighter who fouled the **** out of him, after weighing over, and was a ww on fight night and STILL almost got beaten...by a guy in his second pro fight...tell salido to stop being a b1tch and get in the ring again. I'll give him 6 rds before lomachencho makes him quit or khtfo
          We all seen what happened in the fight and we all know what happened before they got into the ring i.e. not making weight and not even bothering at all to even try and cut a little bit of weight off.

That fight was a joke in a sort of way that a guy with not even 10 pro fights could challenge for a world title, but Salido added to it with not even training properly to make weight.

Comment

I appreciate the variation in strategy, very impressive when he manages to execute two or more systems of offense and defense -- sometimes simultaneously even in a single round, which is a demonstration of his expertise in such disciplines and high ring-IQ. Hes fun to study.

Comment

No shoulder roll doe

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
                Lomachenko has had a completely different type of upbringing in his professional career to Joshua, Lomachenko has had borderline pro fights way before his actual pro debut so I think you're being unfair on AJ.

Out of the two who is more talented, well It definitely seems like Lomachenko has AJ's number on that one, but Lomachenko will never reach the same stardom level that AJ can and will reach simply because It's not the easiest thing to do when you're not from a very big country, If he was American he'd be equal with AJ on hype.
                But Joshua may well be hype, we'll see in his next fight. Lomachenko imo, has already proven not to be a hype job. Hype jobs don't shut guys like Russell and walters out. I'm the first one to call out a hype job when I see it.

Comment

Lara is a slick runner when he fights anybody good who can punch. Loma never goes backward and still gets hit less than Lara and lands more punches than Lara. He is superior to Lara by a large margin. Loma is the best PFP boxer in the world and the slickest boxer in the world in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    But Joshua may well be hype, we'll see in his next fight. Lomachenko imo, has already proven not to be a hype job. Hype jobs don't shut guys like Russell and walters out. I'm the first one to call out a hype job when I see it.
                    Not saying that some of his wins he has had earnt him the right to be put up there with the very best, but he has made easy work of guys that the likes of Wilder struggled with, he demolished a guy in a few rounds that Fury went the full 12 with.

He struggled with only one opponent in his time, but we've seen many of the new top guys have trouble with what some regard as questionable type of opponents -
                    Fury when he should have lost to big fat John McDermott, knocked down to the canvas against a fighter not known as a puncher
                    Wilder the numerous of times he has had a stinker but pulled out a one-punch finish, most recently his fights with that Polish guy and that American he was both times being outboxed
                    Parker Carlos Takam gave him a hard time and even that chubby Mexican kid.

Granted some of those fighters they did struggle against are good, I think so far out of those three the only one who has proven himself more than AJ is Tyson Fury.

Even If he does lose to Wladimir It wouldn't be the end of the world, couldn't call him a hype job for losing to a guy who has been a world champion for many years and a guy who will go down in the HOF and as one of the ATG heavies.

Comment

Rigo is very good. Rigo is much better than Lara and he rivals Loma for slickness. I give Loma the edge over Rigo because he attacks more than Rigo and avoids punishment even going forward. He is much younger than Rigo and dead in his prime now. Rigo is old for a boxer but still great.

Comment

Working...
                      X