Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Klitschko in Beast Mode, Vows To Batter Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlads still in rare form and unless he's lost his reflexes just about over night, Fury is getting abused.

Comment

To those quick to point out how a fighter looks old every time a training picture comes out...

...that's what happens when you get older!

Also photos can catch you at awkward positions, angles and lighting to make you look soft, cut, old, young, etc...

He's look "old" in a lot of his recent training photos for recent fights, but fights just fine to me. Whether a fighter "gets too old" will tell the tale in the actual ring on fight night.

Comment

Wlad is looking old, no way anyone can deny it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
          Old? He is showing his age in the face, not merely because he IS 40, but because he is also about 0% body fat and dehydrated... You idiot!

And that has any bearing on his physiological age? NOT! Look at the body!

Face Skin integrity is one of the WORST iondicators of an ageing athlete!

Fact!
          Check out Wlad's roid gut.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
            Old? He is showing his age in the face, not merely because he IS 40, but because he is also about 0% body fat and dehydrated... You idiot!

And that has any bearing on his physiological age? NOT! Look at the body!

Face Skin integrity is one of the WORST iondicators of an ageing athlete!

Fact!
            Haha look at you getting all emotional. Nobody listens to you on this site. You are literally a joke. Fact!

Funny people get all butthurt cause I said Wlad is starting to look old, which he is. SMH

Comment

Its weird that he sorta looks like a boxer who retired a few year back. I think his name was Vitali or something.

Comment

Originally posted by koolttt View Post
                some speculate reason for postponing is to get off the roids without detection.
                Some speculate ur a fkn dumbass that needs to get off this sport with little boy comments like that

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Wlad is looking old, no way anyone can deny it.

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Check out Wlad's roid gut.

You've turned your attentio to trolling outside of the master thread now I see. You really are the court jester aren't you.

Comment

Not only do I think Fury gets the crap kicked out of him, I think it sends him fully mental when he can't handle the loss.

He's coming out with increasingly stranger comments by the day, its like the ramblings of Charlie Sheen when he was off his head.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Post fight testing + they don't test for the same things.

So of course something can be done in Germany, don't fool yourself,.
                      I used to think wlad used until I saw a pic of him at 8 yrs old. he had firehose veins and 6 pack abs even back then. I think hes just a genetic freak but you never know

Comment

Working...
                      X