Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not perfectly but you know what I mean. Lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Definitely looks like a premature stoppage.

Comment

• Kovalev is probably going to retire Nathan Cleverly....

Comment

• Good fight but anyone else feel that was a bit underwhelming performance by Jennings? He still has a lot to work on IMO

Maybe Fedosov is just one tough SOB, though

Comment

• Bit of an anti-climatic ending, feel a bit for the Russian Fedosov the cut/swelling didn't look that bad to me, not bad enough for it to cause a concern with his vision anyway. Gutted, was enjoying that and would of loved to of seen how it would of gone on.

Comment

• Originally posted by King- View Post
              Good fight but anyone else feel that was a bit underwhelming performance by Jennings? He still has a lot to work on IMO
              The body shots were bothering him, he had his back on the ropes too much.

He needs a few more fights like the one tonight before going for a title shot.

Comment

• I was more impressed with Fedosov, hes limited but tough as hell and has a great inside game. He seems naturally stocky, big frame, shame he couldn't make cruiser. Hes one of those guys IMO too big for cruiser yet too small for HW.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  I was more impressed with Fedosov, hes limited but tough as hell and has a great inside game. He seems naturally stocky, big frame, shame he couldn't make cruiser. Hes one of those guys IMO too big for cruiser yet too small for HW.
                  Yeah this is the first time I've saw Fedosov live and I was impressed with his inside game and body work. Also his chin is ****ing iron, and he's tough as hell. I would definitely like to see him fight some more from here on out. He put on a good performance

Comment

• kovalev is coming for you, bernard.

"i will do you"

Comment

Working...
                    X